LEGO® Inside Tour The ultimate 3-day LEGO® fan experience

Home Forums LUG discussions LEGO® Inside Tour The ultimate 3-day LEGO® fan experience

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

We are currently in a brief window in which you can sign up for the raffle to see all the behind the scenes stuff in Billund and stay at Hotel LEGOLAND in Denmark for three days. If you are randomly selected, it only costs three grand plus transportation costs to and from Billund.

As I recall, @philmatt24 got to do something like this when TLG invited all the LUG ambassadors.

Will McDine
    Participant

I’ve signed up every year for the last 5 or 6 years and have not gotten that lucky. I was really hoping 2023 would’ve been the year, especially with the Tour exclusive set being the fire truck. Sigh. Maybe 2024 is my year. Good luck to all who enter!

Josh
    Keymaster

dreams….

Dan
    Participant

And of course I notice this thread today – one day too late 😞

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’ve signed up every year for the last 5 or 6 years and have not gotten that lucky. I was really hoping 2023 would’ve been the year, especially with the Tour exclusive set being the fire truck. Sigh. Maybe 2024 is my year. Good luck to all who enter!

Me too…no luck. Only $3118 USD for the 3 days. Plus airfare and anything else you need there after breakfast and lunch for the three days, but I’m still going if I get picked! Mainly since I’m over the minimum age of 12 YO physically….not mentally….or emotionally, but at least physically!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar