LEGO S@H

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ChristianK
    Participant

Hellooooo.. I’ll be placing an order from LEGO to get at least one, hopefully two of those Classic Space CUUSOO mechs that are due out early in August. I don’t plan on spending more than $60, so if anyone wants something smallish (or largish), we can combine orders to get the free $75 shipping. Let me know if you’re interested!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

As I recall, someone was eager to get the LEGO movie set Benny’s Spaceship. Perhaps you can figure out who that was, (chances are there name is Dan,) and contact them directly. Btw, if you wait until August 1st, you can also get a mimifig sized mini cooper set with a purchase over a hundred bucks.

Josh
    Keymaster

yeah, I’ll be buying at least 1 of the exo suits, and probably waiting until aug 1st thanks to the tidbit Greg just dropped…which means, you want to order with me?

ChristianK
    Participant

That might work, but word on the street is LEGO might be severely limiting the number of EXO Suits one customer can order at a time because of limited quantities. That’s why I’m unsure of I’ll be able to get two. But if we can add three to a cart, I’ll snag you one.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by ChristianK.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

probably waiting until aug 1st

Josh, if you do place a S@H order, can you please add 40 Window Frame 1X2x2 2/3 in white ($10)?

Josh
    Keymaster

will do.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

yeah, I’ll be buying at least 1 of the exo suits,

oooOOOooohhh, me too! Is there someone looking for help on an order still? If not, I can do my own…

ChristianK
    Participant

I’m still looking for help, but as I mentioned earlier, I think there’s probably a limit on the number of suits that can be included in a single order. If I can do four in one, that would certainly solve my problem.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Anyone buy yet? I’ll actually probably work on my own $99 order, but we’ll see.

Josh
    Keymaster

it says it’s out of stock, but expected aug 15th. I got 2, which is the most it allows.

Christian, add an ice cube tray and I’ll pay you for it. that’ll be enough to put you over if you get 2.

ChristianK
    Participant

Thanks, Josh. It’s only letting me order one. Probably because early demand was so incredibly high. 🙁

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Anyone know if they’re available in LBR stores? I mean, they’ll sell fast there, too, but I’d pick up as many as I can find up in Rochester next weekend… if there are any.

Josh
    Keymaster

Anyone buy yet? I’ll actually probably work on my own $99 order, but we’ll see.

just add baseplates, green or blue, and I’ll buy them from you.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

just add baseplates, green or blue, and I’ll buy them from you.

Oh, I kinda meant I was gonna be selfish and buy more things for me, but… we’ll see.

That Trevi Fountain set is kinda cool (and POV is over 3! but I’m trying not to buy to part out until I, you know… actually part out most of what I already have lying around…)

Josh
    Keymaster

get what you needed, Christian?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So… LEGO tells me that the last part of my one Exo-suit + Research Institute order shipped today, although it apparently took 3 boxes to ship three sets and the Mini Cooper polybag. The other order (which I placed a few days later) has them on backorder… :/

ChristianK
    Participant

NO I DIDN’T

I put it off. I didn’t know what to add for $40. I procrastinated, contemplated getting the Research Lab CUUSOO. Before I knew it, they were backordered on the Exo Suit until the 18th. I decided to bite the bullet and pay the $6 shipping, because I just want the damn thing. I got the order in right before they pulled it from the website, but I have no indication of when it’ll ship out and I got an email saying that if there’s a problem, customer service will contact me. I might be out of luck. Hurray for indecision!

Dan
    Participant

Any word on when the Exo Suit be back in stock??

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar