Lego Store Case Sale June 20, 2015

Home Forums LUG discussions Lego Store Case Sale June 20, 2015

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Rich would also like to come along.

Pete
    Participant

I figure I will leave my house between 12 and 12:30. I am in mt. Lebanon so getting to Oakland should be no problem. I want to get to the store as close to 3 as possible so I/We have first dibs at what is available.

Dan
    Participant

I agree on the time! We need to ensure we get whatever good brick is left. Rich can come to my place.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

@randomdan @pete How is the LEGO case sale?

Pete
    Participant

They only had 9 cases available. None that were worth 60 dollars.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

They only had 9 cases available. None that were worth 60 dollars.

That’s disappointing … did you find anything else worthwhile?

Pete
    Participant

We hit the PAB wall pretty hard, and each got a couple sets.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

We hit the PAB wall pretty hard, and each got a couple sets.

@pete
    , anything good? I will be passing near two stores in CT tomorrow and am wondering whether its worth interrupting an all day drive.

Pete
    Participant

I got a couple of cups of 2×4 black brick, a cup of 1×2 blue and a few other misc. Things I’m not sure it the CT stores have the same wall or not. I will have to visit the Danbury store next time I am up there. I’m not sure what route you are going but there is a store in West Nyack New York that is right on the way to CT.

Nick Chen
    Participant

I used to live a mile down Rt 59 from the Palisades Mall where that Lego Store is. I didn’t do much MOCs then so I didn’t appreciate the PAB. Now that I live in PGH I miss the convenience of it. Took it for granted. LOL

Pete
    Participant

I used to live in CT and that mall was my favorite one to go to. I was still in my Dark Ages but got my kid a few things. I have been to the White Castle and Five Below both on RT59.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Haha yeah, my wife and I loved White Castle when they had Garlic Cheese Sliders. Sadly it was a one time event for Halloween. They were so delicious.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

But I don’t like to waste time packing cups if I don’t have to.

If you’re not breaking the cup, you’re not getting your money’s worth:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58882944@N05/14969261726/in/photostream/

It appears that WordPress is not sending me all posts for some reason, it did occur to me that you guys must’ve gone by now, and that the lure of free VIP points was enough to convince anybody to volunteer to be my case mule. Let’s scroll up and see what everybody got…

Nothing. What were the 9 cases of?

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar