Level Green Brick Builders (LEGO Club) – Help Request!

Home Forums LUG discussions Level Green Brick Builders (LEGO Club) – Help Request!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

For those of you that don’t know me, I’m the guy who asked Krista to help me get pick a brick cups for my new LEGO club at Level Green Elementary. Thank you to all that supported!

To give some background, I live with my wife and son (1st grade) in Trafford (Penn Trafford School District). A few years ago, my son received his first small LEGO set and enjoyed the small builds. Then, in 2022, we bought the Home Alone house. This set not only ignited his passion for LEGO, but also brought me out of my LEGO dark ages. Fast forward to today, we eat, sleep, and breathe LEGO 😂. We’re into any and all themes, building a city, etc. I joke with some and say I’m about to charge admission to come into my house!

Feeding off our passion and my son’s inspiring MOC’s, I had the idea to start a LEGO club at his elementary school. Unfortunately, due to various family illnesses and life happenings, I wasn’t able to start at the beginning of the school year and missed out on any potential funding. Thankfully, I was able to obtain a nice supply of bricks through various donations from families in the district or from me reaching out to people on Facebook marketplace.

With that said, I am still in need of the following:

• New/Gently Used Baseplates (32×32)

• New/Gently Used Minifigure Hair & Heads (I’ve used my own money to buy torsos and legs, as well as some heads,for the kids to build a replica minifigure of themself to place on a name tag like the LEGO store employees)

• LEGO Ideas/Building Books (I’m trying to create a “library” for the kids to borrow books to take home)

I’d also be interested in any small sets or GWP that I could use as game/raffle prizes.

If anyone is interested in donating, please reach out to me on here or via email lgbrickbuilders@gmail.com.

Thank you all for your time and consideration!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Keith.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Do you still need PaB cups? I forgot to bring them to Q4, and I told Krista I could bring them over to her house after I washed them, but I never did. But if you still need some, I can still make it happen.

Keith
    Participant

I think I’m good at the moment. Once I get everything washed and counted, I’ll let you know if I still need some.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar