Mosaic maker

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Mosaic maker

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jbaldwin27
    Participant

So if anyone had the chance to try the mosaic maker, i highly recommend it. It does take some time find the right picture but i have had success with my dogs. As you can see i got different bricks for the borders.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jbaldwin27
    Participant

More

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

That’s pretty cool. I like what you did with the background to make it more colorful.

Dan
    Participant

Those are pretty cool! I guess the size of objects in a picture determines how well it will transfer to a mosaic due to the grid being fairly low resolution.

Will McDine
    Participant

I have thought about doing the Mosaic maker specifically for the large amount of 1×1 Plates you get. I have no desire for a yellow/grayscale picture, but Black, Light and Dark Bluish gray 1×1 plates in larger quantities are always useful

Pamela S
    Participant

I thought about doing this but for some reason, the mosaic maker online would not work for me. I was going to do a great portrait of my cat or a Pens logo. @knb112 what do you think about trying a Pens logo on something like this? Or do you think it would be better to try to make my own logo for the Pens with the method you gave me at the home and garden show? Thanks in advance for any suggestions on that!

Pamela S
    Participant

Never mind on the logo idea. It basically says no logos in the page before you upload the image. Grrrr… lol.

Krista K

@knb112 what do you think about trying a Pens logo on something like this? Or do you think it would be better to try to make my own logo for the Pens with the method you gave me at the home and garden show?

@schaup I would suggest trying the mosaic maker in Studio as a starting point. You’ll have to source your own parts, but nothing you can’t find on Bricklink.

Pamela S
    Participant

@knb112 Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar