Muppets!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Anyone interested in a full set of Muppet Minifigs? Should be around $56. Coming in mid-May.

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m in

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m in

Cool!

Will McDine
    Participant

Count me in as well. This is the first full set of CMF figures that I have really been interested in. Still slightly upset that Sam Eagle wasn’t included cause ya know #Murica, but the Swedish Chef more than makes up for it.

Will McDine
    Participant

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-103788/freddiebricks-mocs/the-muppets-cmf-minifigures-display-stand/#details

I haven’t plunged too far into pricing, But I will also be building this as the display for the mini-figs if anyone is interested in some sort of bulk parts order

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Count me in as well. This is the first full set of CMF figures that I have really been interested in. Still slightly upset that Sam Eagle wasn’t included cause ya know #Murica, but the Swedish Chef more than makes up for it.

Nice! 3 so far including myself. Anyone else?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-103788/freddiebricks-mocs/the-muppets-cmf-minifigures-display-stand/#details

I haven’t plunged too far into pricing, But I will also be building this as the display for the mini-figs if anyone is interested in some sort of bulk parts order

That should look sweet!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

only Muppet Show muppets, not Sesame Street muppets?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Only Muppet Show in this round @greg.

Tim

@tcsbgdady Yes, I am interested as well if there is still availability.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Tim.
    ak41984
    Participant

I’m interested in a set of muppets.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady Yes, I am interested as well if there is still availability.

Ok Tim!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m interested in a set of muppets.

Ok Adam!

David Bacon
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I’d like a set of the Muppets figures. Looks like Minifigure Maddness is pre-selling them in sets of 6 complete sets (assuming each box has three complete sets). So I’d be happy to be the 6th person for yours if you purchase that way, or to purchase another set of 6 to distribute.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I’d like a set of the Muppets figures. Looks like Minifigure Maddness is pre-selling them in sets of 6 complete sets (assuming each box has three complete sets). So I’d be happy to be the 6th person for yours if you purchase that way, or to purchase another set of 6 to distribute.

I ordered 2 boxes already so you are all set David!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@joshhall, @willmcdine, @timf, @ak41984, @bacon1986

Looks like Muppets arrive on May 24th. I will let you all know when I have them sorted.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@joshhall, @willmcdine, @timf, @ak41984, @bacon1986

Looks like Muppets arrive on May 24th. I will let you all know when I have them sorted.

Updated shipment info to Monday! Left Indy last night so probably right; 6 hour drive = 3 USPS Days.

Will McDine
    Participant

Sweet. I havent been able to find them anywhere so it will be nice to have them.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Let the sorting begin!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Done! Need to figure out pickup.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Is anyone a box completionist? I have 2 boxes if anyone wants one. Please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ak41984
    Participant

I’m close to cranberry. Not sure where everyone else is.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m close to cranberry. Not sure where everyone else is.

I live near Thorn Hill Industrial Park. I can meet you tomorrow some time, any time really except 9:30-10:30.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Sweet. I havent been able to find them anywhere so it will be nice to have them.

Yeah, I saw them at the store May 4th but nowhere else yet.

ak41984
    Participant

Sarah could meet you tomorrow 5/18 around 145 or 4 ish by the movie theater good? How much do I owe you? Thanks Adam.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar