New Member – Tyal

Home Forums Introductions New Member – Tyal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tyalprince
    Participant

Hi, my name is Tyal Prince (BrickzBurgh). I’ve met a ton of you at Brickfest Live this past October in Pittsburgh where I presented & at the Ross Park event last month. I am 30 years old & live in the Franklin Park area building with my 4 year old son Cayson.

I have been building since I was 3 years old, but recently got back into Legos when my dad unfortunately passed in 2020 at 49. He was a massive Lego fan dating back to the 70’s & I found our old collection cleaning out the basement. Lego’s almost became therapeutic in my coping with his passing.

I currently work at Dell (funny I just ran into John (JonnyBuildz at a work meeting last week), I run a youth sports coaching company called Jump Start Sports & I coach basketball at North Allegheny. If I am not at either 3 of those jobs…. I’m building mostly MOC buildings with my son. Major fan of all Legos though, especially Star Wars Legos.

Hopefully, we can all connect soon. Added some pictures from our display.

Tyal Prince

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim Brown
    Participant

Welcome. Glad you could join us. Small world with you and Johnny running into each other outside of a LUG Activity.

Tim

Welcome. Nice to have another north side member, especially here in the “far north” (both of us Tims live in Cranberry). Sorry to hear about your dad but glad that you reconnected with Lego and can build (pun intended) many memories with your son.

I really enjoyed your display at BrickFest and love your shirt!

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Hey man, you made it on! Glad to see you here! Look forward to learning more about your city and what you do and what you are excited to work with!

Krista K

Hi Tyal! Welcome to the club. Look forward to seeing you around the North Hills. 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

welcome! +1 for the overwhelming north.

Dan
    Participant

I think we said hi at Brickfest – welcome to the club!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar