Pittsburgh 200

Home Forums LUG discussions Pittsburgh 200

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JR.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Bacon
    Participant

Pittsburgh turns 200 years old on Friday. The city is having a big birthday bash on July 9 at Point State Park. Does anyone have city contacts we could reach out to and see if there is something we could contribute to the celebration?

Pittsburgh 200

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by David Bacon.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Off the top of my head, I don’t. But this sounds rad and we should totally weasel our way into it!

Dan
    Participant

I have a friend who worked for a city counselor’s office. I’ll ask him, but I’d think we’re cutting it close.

Josh
    Keymaster

Anything happening here?

JR
    Participant

I have access to the Mayor’s office. I can ask if you want and see who the best person to speak to would be.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I have access to the Mayor’s office. I can ask if you want and see who the best person to speak to would be.

Oh? I’m still interested in seeing whether we can make something happen here (could be fun and great exposure for us!), so yeah, if you have a connection and don’t mind sounding it out, that’d be swell!

JR
    Participant

Here is the contact. She should be able to direct to the right person if not her. She is the mayor’s scheduler.
    Lara Sullivan: lara.sullivan@pittsburghpa.gov Mayor’s office is:412-255-2626

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar