Q3 2023 Build Challenge – Custom Car Show

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! Q3 2023 Build Challenge – Custom Car Show

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Bez
    Participant

I’m going to keep this pretty open-ended… Any custom vehicle that could drive on a road and would be fun to see at a car show. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Size limitation: display should fit within 4 32×32 baseplates (arranged in a square). However, it certainly doesn’t have to be this large.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Mike Bez.
    Will McDine
    Participant

Love the open ended idea here. So many pathways to go down. For clarification, any specific scale or limitations?

Tim Brown
    Participant

“Could drive”…well that got interesting fast. Car check, bus check, plane…well it’s got wheels check, tank…yep check, Mars rover…you bet, motorized unicycle…check, check and check. Real interested in where this one goes…

And don’t tell me those wouldn’t be fun to see at a car show…

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Tim Brown.
    Josh
    Keymaster

Future thinking-cars that stay together could be put into a car show at a town display repeatedly…just sayin’

Mike Bez
    Participant

@willmcdine

For clarification, any specific scale or limitations?

Let’s go with a max size of 4 32×32 baseplates. I will add it to the initial post above.

@tbrown00

Car check, bus check, plane…well it’s got wheels check, tank…yep check, Mars rover…you bet, motorized unicycle…check, check and check. Real interested in where this one goes…

I used “could” for this exact reason. The only one I would shy away from is the plane. That would be better for a Custom Airshow build challenge (maybe sometime soon!). Now a jet powered car? Check! A car that transforms into a plane?? Check+!

@joshhall
    Traveling Car Show display would be awesome!

Tim Brown
    Participant

It has wheels…just sayin. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mike Bez
    Participant

@tbrown00 LOL, that’s true!

Will McDine
    Participant

Future thinking-cars that stay together could be put into a car show at a town display repeatedly…

Love the idea. I had similar thoughts which is why I asked on specific scale/size requirements.

Logan C
    Participant

A car that transforms into a plane?? Check+!

Did someone say Transform? I think we can all see where this is going for me… 🙂

Dan
    Participant

It has wheels…just sayin. 🙂

Haha I love it!

Dan
    Participant

@zaximillian this is right up your alley!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar