Rebrick: skylines

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! Rebrick: skylines

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/contest-page/contests/dream-skylines

a fair entry for pittsburgh already – https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id=%7B4BA00D0A-B841-4E1D-8C5D-5DFCD54B94C7%7D&a_id=bfec02c2-6e48-4e89-a346-1796d765abff

Build a Skyline of somewhere close to your heart
    Dream Skylines
    What city is close to your heart? Is it the city you grew up in, one you love visiting, or maybe a fantasy city you imagine? Show us the most iconic buildings in your dream Skyline for a chance to win big!
    Last day to submit
    August 01 2017

Tim

Not bad. Cathedral, US Steel Tower and a bridge are givens. I would have probably gone either Gulf building or Highmark building, and either Grant Building or K&L Gates. One of the stadiums would work also. But that just shows that Pittsburgh has some nice architecture.

Will McDine
    Participant

Missed the Mini Modular one so I will not miss this one.

Pete
    Participant

There is already a skyline set of a city close to my heart.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

the left half is excellent, the right half needs to be more spectacular

Will McDine
    Participant

Just now submitted my entry (somewhat forgot). Hopefully it gets posted in time (and they don’t disqualify me for using non production parts in LDD, Wasn’t in the rules so I went for it!). In the Meantime, here’s a picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Nice. Yeah, I don’t think the part you used for the bridge comes in yellow, but I like that, I’d say it’s worth it.

Tim

Very nice depiction of Heinz Field. Also like the touch of greenery at the base of the Highmark Building. It gives life to the scene. And as Ben says, nice part use for the Clemente Bridge.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

It is true, Rebrick does not care if the parts actually exist.

Will McDine
    Participant

And as Ben says, nice part use for the Clemente Bridge.

Its actually the Fort Pitt Bridge but thank you! I originally wanted to do the Clemente bridge, and use the sausage pieces, but LDD will not let you connect them to the clips in the way I wanted.

Nice. Yeah, I don’t think the part you used for the bridge comes in yellow, but I like that, I’d say it’s worth it.

Correct it does not come in yellow, but it looks pretty good and to scale for the most part with the rest of the buildings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar