So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry…

Home Forums All Things LEGO! So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigBBricks
    Participant

I was recently contacted by a large LEGO reseller from Hungry with a list of items they were willing to drastically discount if I was interested in a bulk purchase. Since I’m not a big fish and only a moderately sized one, I checked with Josh and he said that some members of the group may be interested in these elements. I am familiar with the seller and have asked that they send one of each of the offered items to me so that I can verify the authenticity.

After these have been verified, if you are interested in obtaining some, send me an email to bigbbricks@gmail.com with the details. I’m planning a single shipment from Europa to me here in Hershey and will then USPS them to yinz. Monies will have to be PayPal or cash. If PP, you will have to absorb the fees as I’m not making anything on this and just trying to pass along a deal to yinz and a total due will be sent to all interested parties so shipping can be calculated (so don’t pay right away).

If this goes smoothly and folks like these type of deals, I will post additional as I am offered and not try to spam.

If this is the incorrect area for this please move it where it belongs and I hope all have an ABS filled holiday season!

– Big B

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

What’s your intention here? Use parts in builds? Bulk buy to resell? Something else?

I’m curious because it looks like this seller has by far the largest quantity of most/all of these parts on Bricklink – I started looking at each one to see how good the bulk discount was, and pretty much every part has a store with your spreadsheet’s quantity -1 (presumably the one they’re shipping to you as a sample.)

So, if looking to acquire large quantities for a mass battle scene, or a Squirrel-pocalypse (see thread somewhere around here) or something, this could make good sense. But I’m not sure how quickly these parts would resell…

BigBBricks
    Participant

They are approaching me as a store, not a creator, so I am putting together an order for bulk purchase. From my math, they have offered ~20% discount off their BL price which they are usually in the top 10 least expensive for any of these elements. If a sizeable order can be put together, shipping from Hungary is a lot more palatable than smaller orders.

As far as the resale aspect, it takes a tuned store to be able to pull off these elements since they are mostly in the fantasy animal range and most stores don’t cater to high fantasy or castle, but I do. I also cater to little, and not so little, grrrls who love to roleplay and build with Disney animals since I have one under my roof.

So I guess ultimately my intent is to see if anyone wants to add to my existing order once I verify the parts. I’m just passing along a discount from one of my store connections to the LUG as a way to participate. I have done this in the past with PennLUG and when I was in SeaLUG, I offered the LEGO Dimensions packs that were on clearance for $0.50 in Tejas to members for $0.50 because we weren’t getting the same deals and I was importing them by the 1000’s.

Will McDine
    Participant

This really is an excellent deal. While I have no use for hundreds of these items, I have interest in some of the parts! Let me run some numbers and I will email you here soon. Thanks for this great offer @bigbbricks, and Happy Holidays!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

“sizeable order … more palatable” – I see what you did there.

Anyway, I added some “bricklinks” and brief descriptions to the excel file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BigBBricks
    Participant

The elements from the seller in Hungary have been delivered and are authentic. If you are interested in joining in on this bulk purchase, please let me know via email. I use BrickStore to track everything LEGO related and have uploaded a .bsx file for anyone interested to fill out and send to me at bigbbricks@gmail.com. If you are unfamiliar with BrickStore, feel free to use the .xls that Greg uploaded above ^

Folks that join in on the purchasing will be shipped the items once they are received by me. That means we will all be sharing the cost of shipping from Europa, based upon the amount of weight you are purchasing. I believe, myself and another seller will be shipping the bulk of the order so this should be an inexpensive ride-along. Please have your order in to me by the 19th of this month, payments to be made after shipping calculations are made.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar