Star wars Recon trooper diorama

Home Forums MOCs Star wars Recon trooper diorama

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

Hi all, forgot to upload my latest moc to the forum but here it is! some deceptively difficult rockwork on the backside by the tree but super happy with the way this turned out.

Built during our first Build and chill night over on discord! come January we will start having recurring nights where we all hop on discord and build together and I hope you will all join if you can!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marcella Spear
    Participant

This is great! Love the details. Looking forward to trying out the Discord nights. I got two of the Black Friday boxes from Walmart, so I have plenty to sort. I’m also working on my first MOC Christmas Cookie Shop and would love input.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

I like the cobblestones outside the front door. Maybe do a sign (like an oversized cookie) to indicate what type of shop it is.

Renée
    Participant

I really like the tree. It`s so wide at the base that it feels ancient.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Christmas Cookie Shop and would love input

Having the rounded windows as the corners is an idea you should definitely keep. Having the rounded pieces on the roof continues that rounded pattern. I would also like to see rounded edges directly above the windows too.

I agree with Tim’s idea. Of course one thing that brings customers into a bakery is seeing the baked goods in the window. Also you might want to consider the overall color scheme could be like a baked good itself; consider separating the white parts from each other with a warm color, so the white parts look more like icing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar