Summer Display – PA Trolley Museum

Home Forums LUG discussions Summer Display – PA Trolley Museum

Viewing 13 posts - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    David H Donley
    Participant

I see that hull, I want it!

Josh
    Keymaster

Thanks for everyone who came out to make this display possible. Laura had been doing these displays on her own and she has been so gracious to let us participate. Not only does she open the door for support brick, the $50 check we got from the Trolley Museum, and provides soooooo much content for the display, but she also went ahead and built the tables we used this weekend. Thanks so much, Laura!

I have to admit, I was worried about the staffing and being able to pull off a full display without having a lot of the MOC buildings we had at Christmas (Tim, Doug, Joe, Greg, etc) but it looked great. Thank you all for coming out.

To summarize the pab credits:

Displaying:
    Laura, Ben, Evan – 1 credit

staffing:
    Laura – 5 shifts – 2.5 pab
    Josh – 1 shift – .5 pab
    Dave – 2 shifts – 1 pab
    Ben – 2 shifts – 1 pab
    Evan – 1 shift – .5 pab
    Matt – 1 shift – .5 pab
    Kristen -1 shift – .5 pab
    Dan Waksman – 1 shift – .5 pab

good?

Laura mentioned there may be a September display opportunity. I told her let us know soon. LEGO wants 3 months notice for support applications. Start planning your town contributions for the fall for that and greenberg!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I see that hull, I want it!

Ha, after today that’s making a lot more sense to me.

I thought it was another successful display. The atmosphere was relaxed and we had plenty of space and as usual, the public thought we were awesome. UniKitty was especially popular this time around. Laura did a lot of work to prepare, her tables worked out quite well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David H Donley
    Participant

I gave the hull to my son and his mind went crazy thinking of the possibilities. So now I have to start building a “bad guy” boat asap.

Dan Waksman
    Participant

Hehe, that’s awesome!

Dan Waksman
    Participant

It was very cool to see it all in action for the first time. Awesome display by Laura, along with Ben’s great additions. I liked seeing all the mods on the fly, like Josh’s playground and Dave’s Art in the Park.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I definitely want to see the boats when they’re done. I did mean to post an Art in the Park pic too. Art in the Park or interdimensional portal for Vader’s invading armies? You decide!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    test
    Participant

Displaying:

My fire brigade and palace cinema were there, even though I wasn’t. Does that still count?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Glad to see yinz found a use for all of those unmatched dark red wings… Evan was more than slightly perturbed when we sorted those…

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Yeah that should totally count, sorry, I didn’t even catch that when I looked over the list. I think maybe people were assuming they were mine since I brought them and a couple times before I’d brought my own Palace Cinema.

Josh
    Keymaster

Displaying:

My fire brigade and palace cinema were there, even though I wasn’t. Does that still count?

indeed! added. thanks for paying attention!

David H Donley
    Participant

At least the pictures you got were of Laura and I eating ribs.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I didn’t want these photos to linger for two months like the Ligonier ones did, so… done:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8994372@N04/sets/72157645499261833/

Viewing 13 posts - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar