Tables For trade or sale

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Tables For trade or sale

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Josh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mac
    Participant

Hello all,

Sorry I have not been super active. Life has been very busy but hopefully I will get some free time again soon. My company is moving offices and I am helping them clean out a lot the office furniture. I was looking at some of it and thought it might be useful for some of you.

So we had a ton of these L shaped desks. They are made of a curved section and a straight section. They wanted to keep the curved sections but did not want these straight sections. So I have a lot of these cherry vaneered particle boards. They also have these really nice metal legs and these metal plates that are used to connect the desk sections together.

I was thinking these could be great for someone wanting to set up a bunch of connected tables for their lego city or play area. Basically connect a bunch of nice desk sections together. If anyone is intersted I am willing trade these or just sell them pretty cheap.

I have 16 metal legs, a whole bunch of connector plates and screws.There are 24 of the table tops. The largest ones are 28 inches by 47 inches and 1 inch thick. There are a mix of sizes but they all match and are designed to go together. So it should be pretty easy to connect together.

I am also willing to delivery these to you since I already have packed them into my van.

I also have some metal filing cabinets and metal shelves. These could be used for storing unboxes legos nicely.

If you are interested in anything feel free to message me or text / call me at 785.633.1516.

Mac

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mac
    Participant

Here is what it can look like put together as part of a desk. This is one that is 36 inches long though. So this is not the largest size.

mac

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

those table legs look pretty slick…not sure on the tables themselves though…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar