Threadjacking

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Threadjacking

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,453 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

you get any referral bonus if I sign up with a link from you?

I subscribed years ago and wouldn’t you know, my first issue had the harry potter/voldemort lenticular mosaic in it.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Lulz…

Should… should we tell Seth it’s The LEGO Group that tweeted at him…? (actually, the handle is @LEGO_Group and the name (bold) does just say LEGO, so maybe we leave him be on that one…)

Josh
    Keymaster

Ummm…you wanna invite him to the q1 meeting (he being from pittsburgh) and tell him at least say “plastic BRICKS” not blocks.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

It could work (yeah I know he is from dahn’ere…)

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Would you think the big B in the center of the rink was a clue that this is not Pittsburgh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203298719776

Greg Schubert
    Participant

In this video you can see that someone has built one of those whatchamacallits that a train drives through:

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

In this video you can see that someone has built one of those whatchamacallits that a train drives through:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

I was wondering if Matt was going to see that.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I saw Dan Walker’s car in the TARGET parking lot yesterday. How did I know it was his car? By the sticker on the back window …

Attachments:
    Dan
    Participant

Ha! Monorail & palm trees does sound like heaven.

Josh
    Keymaster

Slowly building out a Lego/craft/pay room for the girls in the basement. It will be a great place to glow zone.

Attachments:
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Slowly building out a Lego/craft/pay room for the girls in the basement. It will be a great place to glow zone.

Ooh, upside-down glow zone! neat!!

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Speaking of glow zone. I was shopping for lighting effects for my tiki bar and found these. I bought one to play with, but they also have a 3 light kit that is battery powered or can run off a power supply.

UV LED lights

Rich Millich
    Participant

Heeeey, idea: a Lazer Tag arena for a City/Town build called Glow Zone! Figs with fluorescent vests in a little maze with a counter and vending machines in the lobby…

Rich Millich
    Participant

@philmatt24: Why not just MOC up one of these for the end of a train line…

Is this boring? Why, yes. Yes it is.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So I called TLG on Thursday last week to check on some Bricks and Pieces orders. One they said was delivered 2 weeks ago. I told them I never got it and the operator said he would put the order back in for fulfillment and delivery. Some of these orders I have been waiting 5-6 weeks on. This 1500 piece one he placed last Thursday was in my hands today. Shipped from Denmark. Woah. That is service! So, I guess they can expedite an order if they need/want to!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

@tcsbgdady, what pieces did you order?

Rich Millich
    Participant

I’m curious right alongside Greg.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@zaximillian and @greg, A bunch of LBG plates and Dark Blue tiles and other random trans blue and white parts my son dessimated with his house MOC!

Plus some random mini fig parts and animals I wanted.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

And these

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

And these also

Attachments:
    Rich Millich
    Participant

I’ll tell ya: that tan / nougat / pearl gold / brown color palette looks rich. If that’s the intent, I dig it.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’ll tell ya: that tan / nougat / pearl gold / brown color palette looks rich. If that’s the intent, I dig it.

Some of those gold parts I was replenishing parts from the tall ship build…..and they were to make it look more opulent, yes!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So I got a delivery today from Bricks and Pieces. It looks like an elephant sat on it and DHL taped it back together. Hope nothing is missing…we shall see.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

that tan / nougat / pearl gold / brown color palette looks rich

Attachments:
Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,453 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar