Wildlife sets

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Wildlife sets

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

Anyone else see the new City Wildlife sets? Lots of new animal figs. Lions, new monkeys, and maybe most exciting of all, new elephants. I’ll definitely be getting the lion set and probably a bunch of elephants. Either in the set or off bricklink.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m going to be grabbing them. I don’t need another helicopter so I’ll keep checking brick and pieces for em.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Oooh, if you see elephants, please let me know. #ElephantsforLugbulk2022.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Oooh, if you see elephants, please let me know. #ElephantsforLugbulk2022.

Oh yeah!!! And Monkeys!

#LUGAnimalBulk2022

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Don’t forget there is also a new sheep in the System lineup in the Mickey Farm Set (10775). In case you need food for the lions or a farm setup!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Skipper Mike needs Jungle Cruise animals … if you see hippopotami, contact him immediately!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So…………..

I have been logging in every few days to see when these came online. I thought June 1 as ROW had them already, but they did not come up. So I checked today and here is what I found:

Sets I looked through were: 60302, 60300, 60301, 60307, 10775

Items on Bricks & Pieces:
    6251333 – Dark Blue Scorpion ($.50) – Available
    6343841 – Baby Lion (Tan) ($1.53) – Available
    6340155 – Male Lion (Tan) ($7.59) – NA
    6349903 – Python/Snake ($1.59) – NA
    6341536 – Baby Lion (White) ($1.78) – Available
    6353540 – Male Lion (White) ($6.98) – NA – Why is this less than the tan one??
    6341535 – Monkey (Yellow or Tan) ($2.22) – NA
    6287660 – Female Lion (Tan) ($0.00) – NA – At $0.00, not sure if this will be available??
    6359047 – Eagle ($3.85) – NA – Must be nice at this price so yeah, I need a couple!
    Crocodile (Has 3 pieces)
    6103380 – Body ($.96) – Available
    6343845 – Head ($1.03) – Available
    6103382 – Tail ($.37) – NA
    6343797 – Monkey (Dark Tan)($1.67) – Available
    6341543 – Baby Elephant ($7.75) – NA
    Adult Elephant (Has 5 pieces)
    6340167 – Body ($0.00) – NA
    6341542 – Head ($0.00) – NA
    6346331 – Trunk ($1.41) – Available
    4182304 – Tusk (&0.00) – NA – Need 2 of these I would assume or none
    6343846 – Printed Croc Egg ($1/06) – Available
    6342625 – Sheep ($1.88) NA

So, I think that covers the new animals coming out. If anyone sees any of them come out that are listed here as NA, I would surely appreciate a heads up ASAP. Thanks!

You should go look at the parts lists for these. Ma y new and interesting parts in there. Many of the new “road plate” pieces in new colors as well.

Should you buy part of an animal in anticipation of the rest of it coming out? OR is that too big a risk that you will have a croc body with no tail? Your thoughts?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Jungle Jim, I have yet to see pictures of any of these animals. Is this the new monkey:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=202539#T=C

… Gollum in a brown onesie? Are the elephants the same as the Adventurer set elephants?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Seems like the monkey is that one yes. All the animals are new to those 2021 sets. Probably similar though. Not sure what came in Adventurer sets.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

It seems the only LEGO System (not DUPLO or Fabuland) elephant up until now is https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=45268#T=C

from sets like https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=7418-1#T=S&O={%22iconly%22:0}

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Gollum in a brown onesie?

lulz

Renée
    Participant

Just saw that monkey sneaking around Joanne’s fabrics

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Baby elephant, both male lions, and the monkeys are in stock on B&P.

Happy Hunting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Someone has a whole family of lions available for sale locally on facebook marketplace. I included a screenshot below.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Someone has a whole family of lions available for sale locally on facebook marketplace. I included a screenshot below.

Well, those females have been out of stock for months now. $7 ea on BAP. Guess it depends how bad you need em or if you can wait a bit.

Animal LUG Bulk 2022! I’m still in! Do I really need 25 female lions though?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

At a certain price point, you can order parts individually, I think the lions would qualify.

On the other hand, I would like to get a googolplex of penguins, but first we’ll have to see if animals are even available.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Just as an update on this. The adult elephant heads, tusks, and trunk are available now. The connection is basically a technic pin so they can be attached to a brick built body. Useful if you need it to be sitting under a waterfall or something.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Just as an update on this. The adult elephant heads, tusks, and trunk are available now. The connection is basically a technic pin so they can be attached to a brick built body. Useful if you need it to be sitting under a waterfall or something.

Bodies are gone. Heads and trunks only.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I got the heads and trunks as well as some female lions. It only took 10 days to get them. The heads are individually packaged with the pin built in.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Also….the sheep and chickens are in stock as well if you wanted some farm animals.

Renée
    Participant

We’re getting otters!

#OttersForLUGBulk2023

Attachments:
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

#OttersForLUGBulk2023

I mean otters definitely rank right up there with penguins and huskies, let’s do this! #SixteenHundredDanishKroneWorthOfOtters

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ha, you guys are making me laugh, and since I was too slow in posting, making me feel like Adam Sandler in those old sketches where they’re in the classroom and he repeatedly offers the correct answer only after the teacher has already said it*. On the LUGBulk 2023 thread, I was going to wonder aloud if Renee was going to suggest Otter Apocalypse (or Squirrels vs Otters), and when Matt was going to get all excited and say that ‘otters are the new huskies’. I at least get the satisfaction of being proven right 😀

*I tried a couple months ago to find a clip of that on YT, and I couldn’t come up with anything, so if anybody knows where to find it, please let me know. The only match that came up was the one where Niles Crane is the English teacher and they read their poems they claim to have written but are actually well-known classic rock lyrics.

Logan C
    Participant

I am all in on the Otter Apocalypse train if they end up on the list. They’re my brother’s favorite animal so I know he’d be stoked about it

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Grabbed some baby animals. Lambs and calves were on Pick A Brick. Noticed a black baby Lion on pick a brick as well. Not sure if it is still there. I guess it was in set 60353. I hadn’t seen it before.

I’m still looking for elephant bodies. Have never seen them available. If you see them please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!!

Attachments:
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar