Work In Progress 1:200th Scale B-24 Liberator Bomber

Home Forums MOCs Work In Progress 1:200th Scale B-24 Liberator Bomber

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a WIP of my B-24 Liberator model and see what you guys think! Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinion! Keep in mind I’m still working out the engine and landing gear mounts, but so far so good with wing shape I think. Oh, and in case you’re curious, I’m building this in an online program called MecaBricks. Thanks for checking out this WIP! More posts to come soon, including some pictures of my first 1:200th scale ship!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

I think my post accidentally submitted twice. If my first one could be deleted I’d appreciate it, sorry for the inconvenience – gotta love technology!

Dan
    Participant

That’s a really interesting way to get the airfoil profile! Are there other pics of the project?

Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

@randomdan, thanks! Yea I just got some more work done on it. Here’s a picture of where I’m at so far. Only thing I don’t like is that the wing is a stud and a half too wide where it attaches to the fuselage. I do really like the shape of it though, and it is the best option I have found – flat angled plates can’t really do much in all honesty. So I guess I’ll just compromise on it for now. More pictures to come!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar