Avalon Library Star Wars Days

Home Forums LUG discussions Avalon Library Star Wars Days

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Micah Beideman
    Participant

Also, someone (Matt) should have the PaB Tracker updated from this event 😛

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Also, someone (Matt)

Who, me? Why me? It was @bacon1986’s party…

the PaB Tracker

What’s that?

Micah Beideman
    Participant

The Pick-a-brick Credit Tracker. Which actually isn’t working for me right now…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Pick-a-brick Credit Tracker. Which actually isn’t working for me

same

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Bacon
    Participant

So, should we maybe set a date for when to take down the display?

Tuesdays and Thursdays are their late open nights (close at 8 pm), and Thursday worked well when we set it up at 5 pm. Do we want to try for this Thursday or next Thursday? I have tentative plans this Thursday, but I could come by later I think, around 7, or someone could just drop my stuff off at my house which is just a mile away from the library. @philmatt24, @solscud007, @hacim

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Both this Thursday or next Thursday would work for me

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

The Pick-a-brick Credit Tracker.

I knew that; was just being silly / trying to deflect responsibility so Bacon would have to enter the info.

It seems to be working now, fwiw. But I can’t edit at the moment – awaiting insight from Fearless Leader on that.

As for teardown; not sure yet whether I can commit to either Thursday. But if I can’t make it, someone could just box up my stuff (just the B-wing, really) and I could get it back later…

David Bacon
    Participant

someone could just box up my stuff (just the B-wing, really) and I could get it back later…

So you don’t care about the Darth Vader minifigure that my son was throwing a fit over?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So you don’t care about the Darth Vader minifigure that my son was throwing a fit over?

Well. I meant that to say “it’s just one set someone would have to box for me – break off the wings and such and it’ll fit – so not a big effort.” The minifig is pretty inconsequential as far as effort for someone cleaning up after me.

But yes, if Vader really means so much to your son, maybe he should keep him. Perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement – say, seven years’ labor in exchange for the minifig? [SPOILER ALERT: after the first seven years, I trick your son into taking a Jar Jar minifig, then make him work for seven more years to get the minifig he really wanted…]

Greg Schubert
    Participant

after the first seven years, I trick your son into taking a Jar Jar minifig

deceit of biblical proportions!

David Bacon
    Participant

after the first seven years, I trick your son into taking a Jar Jar minifig

deceit of biblical proportions!

That would make for a good plot twist, “No Ani, mesa your Midi-Chlorian brother! Togethah, wesa can rule una bombad galaxy!”

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

That would make for a good plot twist, “No Ani, mesa your Midi-Chlorian brother! Togethah, wesa can rule una bombad galaxy!”

I’m pretty sure there are “Jar Jar is a Sith” fan theories out there… yep.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Sure @bacon1986 I can drop off your stuff if you cant make it. Cinco de mayo is fine with me. Just need to narrow down the actual time.

David Bacon
    Participant

I can be there tonight after all. Let’s meet there at 5. @philmatt24, I’ll hold onto your stuff if you are unable to make it.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Highly unlikely I’ll make it tonight, so thanks in advance for getting my stuff!

Micah Beideman
    Participant

I’ll be there

David Bacon
    Participant

Thank you @philmatt24 for updating the PaB tracker.

@hacim
    and @philmatt24 do either of you have an extra box with an orange canvas bag from the day we went to the library to build this? I thought I left them at the library but Sara cannot find them. They had in them the fishing line, a small bag of dark red Lego pieces, and the R2-D2 information plaque. Thanks guys.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I definitely didn’t take your box on the day of the installation – I left all the things there.

Micah Beideman
    Participant

I don’t have it either

David Bacon
    Participant

Thanks guys. I didn’t really think either of you had it, just wanted to check all my bases.

Josh
    Keymaster

He moral of the story is to never trust librarians because they’re thieves and liars.

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar