2018 Fall Display PA Trolley Museum

Home Forums LUG discussions 2018 Fall Display PA Trolley Museum

Viewing 21 posts - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Pumpkin trolley for Pumpkin trolley.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

are the times right in the doodle? 4p-8p on saturday the 13th?

Laura
    Participant

Hey laura, shouldn’t the first date on the Doodle be Friday, Oct. 12th for set-up??

On the layout, the “Not sure what this is” area is for Hogsmeade.

Yes, the dates were screwed up. Thank you for letting me know, they’re fixed now.

Also, I will add “Hogsmeade” to the layout, I just couldn’t read what it said.

we could squeeze it down to 6 LUG tables

I don’t think that’ll be necessary. I think we should have plenty of room.

Tim

I think we should have plenty of room.

OK, then. Time to put the nose to the grindstone (and fingers to studs) and get the rest of my stuff built! 8 days until set up.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve have some MOC’s, including a graveyard, for Pumpkin Trolley, but I will not be able to go to the setup because we have a college Fall break trip that weekend. I assume @rcgrier3406 is going to have his hands full transporting Hogwarts there. Can I get these items to someone else to transport them?

Tom Frost
    Participant

I’ve have some MOC’s, including a graveyard, for Pumpkin Trolley, but I will not be able to go to the setup because we have a college Fall break trip that weekend. I assume @rcgrier3406 is going to have his hands full transporting Hogwarts there. Can I get these items to someone else to transport them?

I’d be glad to transport for you Greg if you can get stuff to me sometime this week.

Tim

I’ll be down on Friday around 6:00 pm ish for set up. I just realized I will not be able to come down for tear down on the 28th. @laura, would it be possible to come to the Museum on Monday (October 29) sometime during the day to pick up my stuff? If not, I might need someone to take it for me and I can get sometime later. Thanks!

Bob Grier
    Participant

I’ll be down on Friday around 6:00 pm ish for set up. I just realized I will not be able to come down for tear down on the 28th. @laura, would it be possible to come to the Museum on Monday (October 29) sometime during the day to pick up my stuff? If not, I might need someone to take it for me and I can get sometime later. Thanks!

I’ll be down on Friday around 4 pm (assuming the LUG tables are there by then) to get started setting up Hogwarts.

@timf
    , I assume we’re going to put your green tablecloths down under everything (or at least the HP stuff). If you’re not going to get there until around 6 pm, is there any way I can pick those up from you ahead of time so I can get one of them down under the castle before I start setting that up?

@laura
    , @joshhall, will the LUG tables be there by 4 pm on Friday, and will they be set up? If not I could get down there earlier if that’s something you need help with.

@bengood921
    , hopefully you’re feeling better. Let me know what works for you to get the trees from you in the next few days.

Laura
    Participant

I’ll be down on Friday around 6:00 pm ish for set up. I just realized I will not be able to come down for tear down on the 28th. Laura, would it be possible to come to the Museum on Monday (October 29) sometime during the day to pick up my stuff? If not, I might need someone to take it for me and I can get sometime later. Thanks!

Tim, 6pm sounds good and it would be fine if you picked your stuff up on Monday. The museum is staffed everyday 10am-4pm all year round.

…will the LUG tables be there by 4 pm on Friday, and will they be set up? If not I could get down there earlier if that’s something you need help with.

This is something I need to work out with Josh, if @joshhall is able to bring them down on Friday that’d be great, if not, I can swing by his place on Thursday and pick up the tables.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Laura.
    Josh
    Keymaster

Sorry, I thought I read somewhere lug tables weren’t going to be used. yeah, I can bring them on Friday during the day – can I do it at 10am?

Josh
    Keymaster

laura, even if you can get some tables on Friday, that would be great. sounds like I’ll have madde and I won’t be able to fit her and everything.

Laura
    Participant

Sure Josh, I’ll see if I can borrow my parent’s van tomorrow and try to be there around 4ish. This means I won’t be at the museum at 4 so if anyone shows up just hang out for a bit. There will be staff to let you in.

Josh
    Keymaster

laura and the munchkin army (4 cousins and my girls) loaded up Laura’s van tonight. If anything is missing, let me know and I’ll make sure I bring it down.

Josh
    Keymaster

oh, and I rebuilt the porch on the whipped cafe, so now you don’t have to be afraid of breaking it! Imagine that! I actually did something!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

the munchkin army

that’s heightist.

Pete
    Participant

oh, and I rebuilt the porch on the whipped cafe, so now you don’t have to be afraid of breaking it! Imagine that! I actually did something!

I’m not surprised that you actually did something. I would be surprised if Matt did something. ?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

And yinz wonder why I hate doing LUGBulk for ya…

Bob Grier
    Participant

Pics from Pumpkin Trolley 2018. Good first day, despite the rain and cold weather. Steady traffic most of the day. The walk around set-up for the tables worked very well. I noticed quite a few people that came back for a second look after their trolley ride.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsmp98omQ

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hey, is the trolley museum two-timing us?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom Frost
    Participant

Hey, is the trolley museum two-timing us?

This is in the lower building. They do this every year. This has been going on much longer that the LUG association with PTM. In fact, I remember going to the museum around Christmas and seeing a small corner of the toy train layout with the Metroliner running around some modular buildings and being really excited about it. I assume this was Laura’s contribution before her LUG association. That little corner has grown to be our winter display in the other building.

Laura
    Participant

Final #s

We had 2050 visitors at Pumpkin Trolley

Display Credit
    Pete
    Laura
    Tom
    Bob
    Tim
    Josh
    Greg
    Patrick
    Sean
    Mike

Shifts
    Laura – 12
    Pete – 9
    Bob – 5
    Tom – 3
    Mike – 2
    Tim – 1

Viewing 21 posts - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar