Cranberry Library Summer Dispay 2016

Home Forums LUG discussions Cranberry Library Summer Dispay 2016

Viewing 20 posts - 76 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

The case is cleaned up and ready. I’ve put in the track and pit area. Next to go in should be any hanging airplanes. I’ll see everyone tomorrow morning.

Got a pic, @timf? Trying to figure out how many tire stacks I might need to work on tonight… should be there for setup but need to leave by 10:00.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Are we planning on 8:00 or 9:00 tomorrow? Also, is this the library that is in the Cranberry municipal building on Rochester Road? I’ve never been there.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Yea it is on Rochester Road.
    Tim said we can get in at 8 but he won’t be there til 9

Tom Frost
    Participant

Tim said we can get in at 8 but he won’t be there til 9

@solscud007
    What time are you planning on going?

BTW congrats on that beautiful baby girl!!

Nick Chen
    Participant

Thanks. I was thinking of getting there at 9 as well. Not sure what Tim has planned to put in there. I just have race cars, speed champion pit lanes, finish line and Ferrari Racing trucks.

Tim

Yes I have a picture but I can’t get it off my phone to post (even tried to text it to my email and it did not come through). Technology wuss here.

There is room between the track and the front window wall to put tires. About 100 or so stacks of 3 tires each should be more than enough to fill that space.

I will be there at 9:00 am. I don’t think it will take more than 2 hours max to set up.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yes I have a picture but I can’t get it off my phone to post (even tried to text it to my email and it did not come through). Technology wuss here.

You’re killin’ me, Smalls! Can you text it to me, and I’ll post it for ya?

There is room between the track and the front window wall to put tires. About 100 or so stacks of 3 tires each should be more than enough to fill that space.

I’m not even sure this is worth trying to prepare in advance – other than perhaps confirming how to keep the stacks up (i.e. – will there be studs to secure 1×1 round “cannonball” bricks to? or should we just stack ’em on site and let it be?) Maybe I’ll just show up with the bin and do it on the fly… what do yinz think?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I dropped off my stuff early. Play well. 🙂

Tom Frost
    Participant
    Tim

Tom, nice pictures! As we were leaving, we were already hearing very positive comments from both the staff and library patrons. Thank you to everyone who contributed (@lunch36, here is the list for Build/Display credits): Tom, Pete, Greg, Nick, Lisa, Greg, and me.

Teardown will be toward the end of August. Once I have a solid date from the Library, I’ll post here.

Pete
    Participant

when are we tearing down.

Tim

We can do this Saturday morning (prior to the LUG meeting) or look at sometime next week. Next weekend is Labor Day weekend so we should probably try to avoid that. I should be able to be there around 10-10:15 am. It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to tear down. What say ye?

Pete
    Participant

I will find out tomorrow if i have OT on Saturday.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I can help with the library display tear down on Saturday morning if needed.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Yep. I’ll be there.

Tom Frost
    Participant

is this the plan? I can be there

Pete
    Participant

I have to work till 10 tomorrow. Then i am going to go to the meeting i will get my stuff there.

Tim

is this the plan?

Yep, it is now the Plan. I’ve got to drop my son off at hockey practice at 10:00 am and then will come directly to the Library. Pete, we’ll bring your stuff to the LUG meeting (or divide it amongst ourselves as spoils; haven’t decided which yet). :-p

Nick Chen
    Participant

Tim and I got there at 10. We cleaned out the display case. I have some of Pete’s cars. Tom showed up and grabbed his stuff. He has Greg’s grand stand and some of Pete’s RVs. See you guy at the Lug meeting.

Tim

@JoshHall – There was a white camper van and a black SUV (from the horse trailer set) left on your kitchen counter. @solscud007, @greg, @tfdesigns, @pete and I were trying to figure out whose these were. I’ve checked my vehicle inventory and those are mine. Can you please hold for me? Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Viewing 20 posts - 76 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar