CSC Locomotion Weekend – 1/14/23 – 1/15/23

Home Forums LUG discussions CSC Locomotion Weekend – 1/14/23 – 1/15/23

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

I went ahead and started that google drive folder I had talked about here

I only made a couple folders and added Bobs notes from our meeting but its a start, feel free to add more events to this, add photos, links, whatever is needed. Or point me in the direction of things that should be in the folder and I can get them uploaded to it

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

Roger that. I can start an excel draft for train inventory and upload to Mitch’s folder.

Josh
    Keymaster

Roger that. I can start an excel draft for train inventory and upload to Mitch’s folder.

hold that thought. let me get a form together and that will populate a sheet for us to edit.

Since I started one for MILS buildings, I’m thinking something similar. Give me an hour.

Josh
    Keymaster

https://forms.gle/cPUgdqPCyF2AF4fR6

give that a shot. I merged it with the buildings form. all the possible things we’d need for a town display will be there.

do let me know if you think we need any other fields. The freetext note section should be the catch all. The goal will be to have a simple sheet with the intention to make planning for events simpler.

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

Seems to work great. It accepted photos and data. I entered two trains as a test.

Other than suggesting maybe keeping separate lists of trains and rolling stock, the form covered pretty much everything one would need to coordinate shows.

Josh
    Keymaster

@joshhall I am happy to lead the I Spy kit. I will create a new forum thread regarding it and get the ball rolling.

@rcgrier3406
    I will work on updating the bluebrick layout as soon as my kids give me a break. This weekend at the latests. Just depends if I can get them to sit and calmly watch a movie or not before the weekend.

Mac

Did the I spy thread get started? I can’t find it. I was thinking about what I’d need to bring from the lug inventory to supply the list.

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar