Cub Scout Pack #4 Banquet

Home Forums LUG discussions Cub Scout Pack #4 Banquet

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Will McDine
    Participant

So glad this event went well! Display looks great!

Krista K

@schaup Thanks for the photos! As Bob mentioned, if you have a rough estimate of how many adults and kids were there, that’d be great. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s somewhere around 75 total with more adults than kids. Hopefully I’m close. 🙂

Pamela S
    Participant

@loganc Thank you for the compliment. Sorry you couldn’t attend. It was definitely fun.

@rcgrier3406
    Thanks for compliment on the pictures and uploading them to the gallery.

@knb112
    75 sounds about right. I didn’t know or know or didn’t remember if @willmcdine told to find out attendance. At the next event, I’ll be sure ask.

@joshhall
    Thank you for the compliment. I most definitely enjoyed staffing and displaying at the event. The kids were great and overall, I think the event went really smooth.

Krista K

@schaup No worries, truly. A ballpark guess is fine. Thanks so much. 🙂

Pamela S
    Participant

@knb112 cool. And anytime there is somewhere I can help out like this in the future, please let me know! I really enjoyed doing this and look forward to future events. I’m just not very good at finding stuff on the forum sometimes and it doesn’t appear on the calendar at times, so it makes challenging to find and volunteer. I guess. I do see why we don’t necessarily want to link events on Discord, but in these cases, maybe we can reconsider 🙂 I frequently, at least a few times a day, check discord -lol.

Will McDine
    Participant

No worries, truly. A ballpark guess is fine. Thanks so much.

When I was originally approached about this I was told they were expecting around 100 people in total with a mix of Kids and Adults. Based off pictures on scout pack Facebook page I would say that’s pretty accurate between kids, parents, and scout masters. I counted appx 30 kids, and I would say 55-60 adults adults is a safe number.

As far as Cup Credits go, It is fairly simple.
    Will McDine- 1 Cup as contributor
    Pamela- 2.5 Cups (1 cup as contributor, 1.5 for shifts staffed)
    Nick Kurta- 2.5 Cups (1 cup as contributor, 1.5 for shifts staffed)

Thank you guys again for making this event happen! I will be sure to post any additional display opportunities and any further gratitude I get from them.

Krista K

I do see why we don’t necessarily want to link events on Discord, but in these cases, maybe we can reconsider I frequently, at least a few times a day, check discord -lol.

@schaup
    I added June’s events to Discord with a link back to the threads. The signups will be through the forum thread, but it gives you an idea of what’s coming up.

Krista K

I counted appx 30 kids, and I would say 55-60 adults adults is a safe number.

As far as Cup Credits go, It is fairly simple.

Thanks @willmcdine!

Cup credits are updated. Let me know if you don’t see them. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar