Pittsburgh Lego Store

Home Forums LUG discussions Pittsburgh Lego Store

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

Got that too! ?

Love it @knb112
    Also, pick up a calendar- adult build in February!

Paula
    Participant

LM2 sets are coming in today. Not a lot, maybe a half dozen of each. And I don’t expect them to last long!

Adam Bruce
    Participant

Pick-a-brick wall doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1ZZKjo62kNoE_OjaIUKGcAH-LWMAsjpBK8Xn0sRF2A/edit?usp=sharing

Bit of a work in progress, but something with some simple drop-down type fields should make it pretty easy for anyone to just come and go and edit as needed. Still needs some more formatting, but it’ll get there.

Can someone confirm the grid of the bins at the store? I think is’ 7 bins tall and 10 bins across.
    posted in the more appropriate thread

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Adam Bruce.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Adam Bruce.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

You should post the document to this thread:

Pick a Brick Wall

I haven’t checked out the document yet, but the wall is 12 across, and the height is only 6.

David Bacon
    Participant

By far the coolest birthday card I’ve ever seen. My son received this today at the store.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Sweet!

Paula
    Participant

@bacon1986 ?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Paula.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I needed some orange pieces for a couple of project and was pleased to discover that the LEGO store has a promo going related to the LEGO Masters TV show which starts Wed, Feb 5, 2020. There is a raffle to win a year’s worth of LEGO. (I hope that amount is based on what you spent on the last year.) Also you get a LEGO Masters reusable shopping bag with each purchase … that is small enough to fit into the bag! IKR?!

P.S. the sewer baby sets recently promoted by Micah are on sale there – could it get any better?

Paula
    Participant

Hey Friends! Remember me?! It’s your friendly neighborhood LEGO store leader with our wild ideas for a safe and friendly AFOL Day! We miss your faces!
    Yup! AFOL Day -It’s coming up on February 6th! We have a small gift for every LUG who joins us and of course our drawing for the grand prize.
    What we were discussing this year was to see if anyone would be interested in a reservation. You would pick a time and we would let you in (like a Fast Pass!) because we know Saturday’s can be crazy.
    You can call the store to reserve your time starting on Monday the 1st. Please let us know how many people in your party so that we can have room for you and your group. We will have the PAB wall open only to LUG members that day. It will be a limit of 30 minutes per reservation.
    Our # is 412-837-4125! Can’t wait to see you all!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@paulamalu, what is this Lego store you speak of? There is a store that actually still has Lego on the shelf? Rare. Intriguing.

Anything new on this PAB Wall thingy? Asking for a friend…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

comedy hour

Paula
    Participant

Well, we are working up to having sets on our shelves…now are they the things you might want and enjoy? That remains to be seen LOL
    You’ll have to COME IN AND FIND OUT 🙂

Paula
    Participant

Also, Nicole just put in an order, but there hasn’t been much to see. New Build a Mini items though! A fun bear and a rock star just arrived!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Also, Nicole just put in an order, but there hasn’t been much to see. New Build a Mini items though! A fun bear and a rock star just arrived!

Is it Mick Jagger!?!? I hope so…I want to meet him!

Tim

@paulamalu, what times are available?

Paula
    Participant

It’s more like, Lita Ford rockstar? And all but 4pm Tim!

Paula
    Participant

Don’t forget! We have something for you all when you visit AND the raffle this time is Tulips, Roses, a beautiful Valentine’s Bear and YOU can choose 3 minifigures!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Aw man, I would like to go but I think I’ll be visiting my son for his birthday.

Paula
    Participant

Don’t forget to make a reservation to skip the line!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

What time is the raffle today?

ak41984
    Participant

Time to revive a old threat. I heard robinson mall is suppose to get a discover center. Anyone know anything about this? At least robinson is easier to get to than Ross park.

Josh
    Keymaster

ooooooooooooo, I love a good rumor mill!!! CITE YOUR SOURCES!!!

ak41984
    Participant

Hey josh. My mom actually told me this back in June 2020. She sent me a screen shot then too I will attach below. I went looking at the source of screen shot and can’t find anything there currently. So that is odd. But given the covid situation…. also a lot of former sears are under very slowwwwww redevelopments. I think it’s a credible theory and makes sense but surprised no one else has heard anything about it.

Attachments:
    Renée
    Participant

We’ve got a Mosaic Maker at our store now…

Attachments:
    Tom Frost
    Participant

We’ve got a Mosaic Maker at our store now…

interesting…

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar