Richland Twp. Volunteer Fire Dept. Fundraiser (1/29/22)

Home Forums LUG discussions Richland Twp. Volunteer Fire Dept. Fundraiser (1/29/22)

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Yes, that was Paul. I had a good chat with him. He is doing well and still creating his amazing technic cars. He had his customs there along with some of the large technic car sets (like the Lambo).

I’ve forwarded my pics (similar to Tim Brown’s pics) to Krista and Bob for posting (either social media and/or in the Gallery).

To piggyback on Tim’s comments above, it was a really nice event, great turn out, the firehall was larger than I expected, and they had a lot of people displaying. It was all Lego (except for two Megablocks sets – shame!) consisting mostly of sets but there were a few people displaying MOCs (us, Paul, and a few others). One was a teenager who did a really impressive underwater/coral reef scene which I took additional pictures of as inspiration for this summer’s Library display (I’ll get those posted in that thread soon).

Overall, this was in the same category of event as the Ligonier Valley Railroad event. Very easy to do. I definitely recommend doing this one again (presuming this becomes an annual event). The drive was only 1.5 hours so it was not too far out of the way. Tim and I carpooled which made the drive much more enjoyable.

P.S. I have added the event to the redemption list. @tbrown00 @willmcdine @tcsbgdady you should all now have your earned cup(s). Let me know if it does not show on your PaB Tracker. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Tim.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Tim.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m just getting caught up on this one, all the pics look great. That’s quite the eagle eye by Josh, I would never have recognized Paul if it hadn’t been pointed out, although I also haven’t talked to him in about ten years and I wouldn’t expect him to remember me.

I didn’t realize there were gonna be other Lego displays there besides Steel City LUG. Did you get any new people to join us?

The WJAC article text is not particularly informative, it’s better to watch the video. I was disappointed though that I didn’t see any LUG members in the background. Apparently I am also a big hypocrite because I cringed every time the video narrator said ‘Legos’, despite the fact that I say it all the time.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar