The craigslist thread

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! The craigslist thread

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

In case anyone sees this massive Hogwarts model for sale on craigslist in Mt. Lebanon, it is impressive, but it is not LEGO. Here is a video about the set.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Bacon
    Participant

9V track and controller at an Estate Sale this Saturday in Chicora. https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/gms/d/chicora-estate-sale-march-23rd-and-24th/7728322930.html

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by David Bacon.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Estate Sale this Saturday in Chicora.

My advice: get in line at least an hour early; and whatever you do, do not wait for your non-LEGO significant other to get ready, otherwise you will watch someone else walk out with the bricks you wanted and you will have to spend most of the day renting a U-haul and moving a bedroom set

Attachments:
    Josh
    Keymaster

I’d even say 2 hours, but agree with everything else.

David Bacon
    Participant

LUG, I’ve got a friend in Cranberry who is interested in selling their used original Eiffel Tower Lego set #10181. It has almost all of the pieces. Missing about a handful of them and they are all common pieces. Original box and instructions are included. Asking price is $200. Is anyone here interested?

Attachments:
    Tim

Very tempting but I will have to pass on this. But thank you @bacon1986 for the lead!

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar