LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Let me know if you find Brickheadz of Ron and Dumbledore.

Will do!

Adam Bruce
    Participant

Found this on the Let-Go app. Looks like it’s got everything from set 60026-1.

Not sure if I’m gonna get it, but I’ll be in Pittsburgh next week if anyone wants me to pick this up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I walked through Walmart today at lunch. Many sets on clearance at least 50-60% OFF. I am also seeing Lego Movie 2 polybags already in a clearance isle?? That was fast! Movie is not even out yet and the sets are on clearance.

I did end up picking up 3 large Solo sets at 50-75% off in Robinson. Good deal! I bought all three for less than the MSRP of the Kessel Run Falcon!

One can only wonder if Lego will be able to match such deals and markdowns on Lego.com or in store.

Attachments:
    Adam Bruce
    Participant

This was almost a good deal. I confirmed a meet-up time for tomorrow earlier today to buy it from him.

Just got a message that he looked it up on ebay and can’t sell it that low.

(McDonald’s Restaurant Item No: 3438)

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Got a SlickDeal Alert today on the SW XWing 75218 from Walmart. Not sure why these have been on clearance, but I have been watching them go lower at Monaca Walmart. Went in to grab one at $55 last week, but they were all gone. Grabbed 3 today at $17/ea from Moon Walmart. Still less than the MSRP of 1. There are still some in the area if you are so inclined ranging from $17 – $60.

Also grabbed 2 Porg (75230) at 50% off ($35). Again, not sure why they are reducing but there you go.

Happy Hunting!

David Bacon
    Participant

Got a SlickDeal Alert today on the SW XWing 75218 from Walmart. Not sure why these have been on clearance, but I have been watching them go lower at Monaca Walmart. Went in to grab one at $55 last week, but they were all gone. Grabbed 3 today at $17/ea from Moon Walmart. Still less than the MSRP of 1. There are still some in the area if you are so inclined ranging from $17 – $60.

Also grabbed 2 Porg (75230) at 50% off ($35). Again, not sure why they are reducing but there you go.

Happy Hunting!

I went into that Moon Wal-Mart today at 6:15 am looking for those exact sets and couldn’t find them. Did you swoop in before me, or did you have to ask an associate where they were hiding in the back?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I went into that Moon Wal-Mart today at 6:15 am looking for those exact sets and couldn’t find them. Did you swoop in before me, or did you have to ask an associate where they were hiding in the back?

Ah Ha! I knew I had a competitor in the area! Every time I go there, the stuff is cleaned out. LMAO FYI – I went at 8:30AM.

What I have found across the Walmart realm is that they have a clearance area. Some are in a random aisle. Some are int he garden center (?). Some are in those mid-aisle racks. I too almost left dejected. I asked a kindly associate who looked with me, then in a system, then called the kindly head of the toy area who kindly told me they were in back as “all of our clearance items do not always fit on the floor”. So, I guess it is up to the Walmart powers that be as to where they are. I never leave now without at least asking someone. The only person who truly knows is the toy manager. Luckily, she was there today. 🙂 Better luck next time.

You know, in situations like this, we could work together to each get what we want. 🙂 I can look in Robinson, Cranberry, Moon, and Monaca. Sometimes Baden but they rarely have anything Lego there that I have found. Almost every day if necessary. I live in Cranberry and work in Robinson. Almost nightly in Monaca for swim.

Micah Beideman
    Participant

I also go to the Moon Walmart 😛
    I’m a student at RMU, which is pretty much right next to that walmart.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

For those interested….some Game Stops have had “extra” Lego Polybags from the Lego game pre-orders earlier this year. The ones I have been able to get are:

Gun Mounting System: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=30168-1&name=Gun%20Mounting%20System%20polybag&category=%5BSuper%20Heroes%5D%5BIron%20Man%203%5D#T=S&O={%22iconly%22:0}

Silver Centurion: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=142558#T=S&O={%22iconly%22:0}

Lego Movie 2 Star Struck Emmet: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=172050#T=S&O={%22iconly%22:0}

Happy Hunting!

Krista K

@tcsbgdady I found one at the McKnight store, but the clerk told me he couldn’t sell it to me because it didn’t have a SKU. He would give it to me if I bought a Lego game though. Any thoughts on how to charm them to sell it to me? Thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I found one at the McKnight store, but the clerk told me he couldn’t sell it to me because it didn’t have a SKU. He would give it to me if I bought a Lego game though. Any thoughts on how to charm them to sell it to me? Thanks!

I just struck up a convo about other things and asked em for the polybag. I offered to pay but they just gave it to me as it has no value in their system. Guess I got lucky. Try a different Game Stop maybe.

Krista K

I just struck up a convo about other things and asked em for the polybag. I offered to pay but they just gave it to me as it has no value in their system. Guess I got lucky. Try a different Game Stop maybe.

I sent @wd412 on his way home and we were able to get it with the purchase of a used game. So we got Batman 2 and the polybag for $10. Not too bad, but not as good as you. ?

I’m pretty sure that the Mt. Nebo store may have been a little more flexible if they had any. Guy was super nice on the phone.

Krista K

If anyone grabs an extra Iron Patriot from Gamestop that they’re willing to part with, please let me know. It would be going in my collection, not on ebay. Thanks!

Josh
    Keymaster

@pete told me he picked up the wooly mammoth set for $60 at bethel park walmart. @pnbrenem told me there was a copy today, so I decided to pay it a visit. I picked up a party bus for $64 (retails for $80) and the wooly mammoth set, which was labeled for $60. When I checked out, the wooly mammoth came up to retail at $120. I had to go to customer service to correct it, but I’m grateful I caught it. So, there may be some other walmarts out there with that set still available. I am willing to bet that party bus comes down in price too.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@pete told me he picked up the wooly mammoth set for $60 at bethel park walmart. @pnbrenem told me there was a copy today, so I decided to pay it a visit. I picked up a party bus for $64 (retails for $80) and the wooly mammoth set, which was labeled for $60. When I checked out, the wooly mammoth came up to retail at $120. I had to go to customer service to correct it, but I’m grateful I caught it. So, there may be some other walmarts out there with that set still available. I am willing to bet that party bus comes down in price too.

I have chased this set twice. Once for $30 and once for $45. They list it at $45 now in Cranberry butvthe manager there swears she has none. IDK. Glad you found one! If you see another, grab one for me please!

Josh
    Keymaster

i stopped into washington walmart today. they have 3 of the wooly mammoth sets, but still at 120. they have like 5 of the thanos battles for %54 still too. I wonder how to predict when they go on clearance/roll back…

they said they had a 20th anniversary slave 1 on clearance for $50, and they expect to get 6 more on the 9th, but I couldn’t locate the one they thought they had. They said to call the store and ask for the toy department manager, but I didn’t have time for that.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

i stopped into washington walmart today. they have 3 of the wooly mammoth sets, but still at 120. they have like 5 of the thanos battles for %54 still too. I wonder how to predict when they go on clearance/roll back…

they said they had a 20th anniversary slave 1 on clearance for $50, and they expect to get 6 more on the 9th, but I couldn’t locate the one they thought they had. They said to call the store and ask for the toy department manager, but I didn’t have time for that.

I think the Moon Walmart still had the Mammoth set at $120 too. But a set that is only two weeks old being more than 50% off? What is going on!?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I ended up grabbing two 60195 Arctic Base sets in Robinson for $30. Quest complete! It was worse than finding the holy grail! I have recalled the Knights Who Say “Ni”! Lol

Josh
    Keymaster

Wow. Killer. Jim’s a sniper!

Josh
    Keymaster

Anyone want to go to an estate sale for the Christmas sets in this listing? Mt Lebo this Saturday…https://www.facebook.com/215176451845475/posts/2715193651843730?s=64702395&sfns=mo

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Anyone want to go to an estate sale for the Christmas sets in this listing? Mt Lebo this Saturday…https://www.facebook.com/215176451845475/posts/2715193651843730?s=64702395&sfns=mo

Did you need them?

Pete
    Participant

Woodhaven is super close to my house.

Josh
    Keymaster

“Need”….

Show up first Pete and get them before trolley…

I’d pay $15 for diagon alley if it’s sealed

$30 for train station sealed
    $40 for fire station sealed…

Josh
    Keymaster

I guess no one made it out.

There’s a few technic sets here:

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar