LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

LEGO THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Wyld-Mayhem Star Fighter 70849 Building Kit (404 Pieces)

Good find! Are those big white curved pieces printed or are those stickers? (Probably too big for stickers.)

Nope, it’s a sticker. Two in fact.

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=70849-1

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I see Amazon has the Series 20 CMFs at $3.44. Good hunting!

LEGO Minifigures Series 20 (71027) Building Kit (1 of 16 to Collect), featuring Characters to Collect and Add to Existing Sets; These Highly Collectible Toys Make Great Little Gifts for Kids, New 2020 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083JX5M77/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mjYOEbHG6V0X8

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Anyone flying by Walmart in Robinson or Butler? They have a clearance on set 60229 Space Launch Pad. Supposedly they each have 3 sets selling for $35 each (~77% off) and I would like 1…or 2 if possible.

Let me know if you are grabbing milk and can grab me one! 😉

Also, I need a spray can of Lysol disinfectant. If you see one, I’ll take one of those too! Of course, that would be like finding a gold nugget while walking down the street so I doubt it’ll happen.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

They have a clearance on set 60229 Space Launch Pad. Supposedly they each have 3 sets selling for $35 each (~77% off) and I would like 1…or 2 if possible.

That is a swoopable price if I ever saw one. 1000+ pcs for <$40?!? Resell parts and break even very quickly, or hang onto it until it's out of print and make a killing. Alas, I don't think I'll be at those stores. Maybe other Wal-Marts have it, too?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by Matt Redfield.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

They have a clearance on set 60229 Space Launch Pad. Supposedly they each have 3 sets selling for $35 each (~77% off) and I would like 1…or 2 if possible.

That is a swoopable price if I ever saw one. 1000+ pcs for <$40?!? Resell parts and break even very quickly, or hang onto it until it’s out of print and make a killing.

Alas, I don’t think I’ll be at those stores. Maybe other Wal-Marts have it, too?

I just want one for me and my son to build. But, yes, it is a great deal on a $149 set!

According to Brickseek, no one else has it.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Best Buy has Series 19 figs for $2 right now and DC figs for $2.49. They also do curbside pickup!

Gotta get em all! Happy hunting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Today’s deal features a home filled with LEGO parts for $100,000.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

It’s our chance to snag a clubhouse!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Not truly a “deal” but Shop @ Home is selling polybags you may have missed in stores. I picked up a bunch that have some cool parts and part out value…..if you’re into that sorta thing. $3.99 each. I’ve seen stock rotating so you may need to check back every so often to see what’s up.

Happy Hunting!

ALSO, Best Buy has Series 19 and DC minifigs at $1.99 and $2.49 respectively. I believe Amazon yesterday had the same deal.

Good Luck!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

LM2, Toy Story 4. Jurassic World, Overwatch, and random other SW and Creator and Duplo sets 30% off at Barnes and Noble. Plus added to 10% off with membership shopping in store. Cranberry still has a bunch and multiples of many.

Happy hunting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

sets 30% off at Barnes and Noble

most of these sets are out of stock online, so then it comes down to the question one needs of weighing possible LEGO discounts against possible lifespan discounts

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

New deals at Zavvi.com

Defender is 30% off with code DEFENDER and free shipping.

Chiron is 30% off with code CHIRON and free shipping.

I have never seen these cheaper anywhere.

Adam W
    Participant

Legoland Florida is selling off their build-your-own-minifig and pick-a-brick in bulk. Its very pricey, but I figured it might be of interest to some of you that regularly split order with others.

https://shop-florida.legoland.com/collections/hard-to-find/products/ultimate-lego%C2%AE-build-a-minifigure%E2%84%A2-mystery-selection

Adam W
    Participant

Legoland Florida is selling off their build-your-own-minifigs in bulk. Its a rather expensive $700 for 500 minifigs, but I thought it might be worthwhile for those of you who regularly split orders with others.

ULTIMATE LEGO® BUILD A MINIFIGURE™ MYSTERY SELECTION

Greg Schubert
    Participant

$700 for 500 minifigs

That is less than half of what the build-a-minifig parts cost. Its a smart move on the part of LEGO to sell them in bulk since you can’t have people handling them anymore, especially in Florida right now.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hey there Lego fans! Zavvi has a great deal on the Technic Crawler $40 off with free shipping plus an added $43 off with code below!

Happy hunting!

LEGO TECHNIC: 4X4 CRAWLER (42099)
    NOW ONLY $166.99 + FREE SHIPPING
    SAVE $80 OFF RRP!
    Time is running our to grab the awesome LEGO Technic 4×4 Crawler for just $166.99 + FREE SHIPPING!

Enter code: LC4X4 to secure yours

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Not for nothing Lego fans…this Zavvi site could be the fastest shipping I have ever seen! 4 days from the UK to my door, in pristine condition, and free shipping. I have been waiting 4 months for a package from Germany and 5 from the Netherlands! The last Lego Shop at Home one took 3 weeks.

Food for thought….No, I did not receive any compensation for this message! 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

Im very interested in 41430 if anyone ever sees it or wants to give me tips on how to find it for sale. $100 is to much for it.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/summer-fun-water-park-41430

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Im very interested in 41430 if anyone ever sees it or wants to give me tips on how to find it for sale. $100 is to much for it.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/summer-fun-water-park-41430

I have not seen this anywhere for less than $99, but if I do I’ll grab one for you.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Black Friday starts now! Well, it started last week actually at Amazon!

Zavvi, Woot, Kohl’s, Amazon, Target…they all have 20-30% off right now on select sets. Many HP and SW sets as well! Kohl’s had several HP sets 30% off and you get $15 Kohl’s cash for $50 spend; useable tomorrow! And they are adding sale items every day through Sunday!

I grabbed several SW sets from the last wave 20% off plus 5% Redcard discount at Target. Nice deal actually!

Happy Hunting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Are these Black Friday sales all online?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Are these Black Friday sales all online?

Online yes. Physical too in Target, Kohl’s etc.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Zulily has some mosaics on sale today As well as other sets. $89 for the mosaics is a good deal if you’re into those or just need some studs! Use code “10email653”.

Happy Hunting!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Josh
    Keymaster

I found this on DealNews: LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith for $150

Great price!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

What site? I tried DealNews and found nothing. I found it on Amazon, but $150 is the same price as lego.com (although it is currently out of stock.)

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar