LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

i also stopped by waterfront tarheta on saturday and there was nothing left on clearance.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

See below, The Mine 4204, $70 including shipping and NO tax. This beats the $70 mine sets at Walmart by 7%. Original MSRP was $100.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-City-4204-The-Mine-Set-748-pc-Set-new-/141028581211?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item20d5f55f5b

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Depending whether anyone bids, this one could be had for $60:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-City-The-Mine-Set-4204-NEW/181186368495?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D261%26meid%3D357666061906476980%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D141028581211%26

(if anyone’s bidding on these, maybe we should tell each other so as to not inadvertently drive each other’s costs up… I’m not necessarily trying to, but if I happen to look at this auction tonight just before it ends and it hasn’t gotten bids, I might…)

Josh
    Keymaster

See below, The Mine 4204, $70 including shipping and NO tax. This beats the $70 mine sets at Walmart by 7%. Original MSRP was $100.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-City-4204-The-Mine-Set-748-pc-Set-new-/141028581211?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item20d5f55f5b

Sold. Also one of the LUG sets. 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Here is a list of Walmart clearance items people in other states have found. When sets go to half price, even non AFOL’s buy them and try to resell them online quickly, often well below MSRP.

Garbage Truck — $13
    Monster Trucks — $13
    Prisoner Transport –$13
    Mining 4×4 — $7
    Loader and Dump Truck — $13
    Excavator Transport — $30
    Heavy Duty Helicopter — $35
    Police Pursuit — $11
    Patrol Car — $7
    Batwing vs Joker — $25
    Batcave — $49
    Superman vs. Lex Luthor — $13
    Vermin Vaporizer — $40
    Bug Obliterator — $54
    Attack of the Wargs — $35
    Goblin King — $69
    Unexpected Gathering — $49
    Mirkwood Spiders — $21
    Gandolf Arrives — $9
    Uruk-hai Army — $21
    SW Planet sets — $7
    SW battle packs — $9
    Sith Fury — $49
    Geonosin Cannon — $13
    Desert Skiff — $17
    Z-95 — $35
    X-wing — $40
    Pre Vizsala’s Ship — $40
    Ultra Sonic Raider — $54
    The Ninjago battle tank thingy — $30

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Don’t worry folks, school will start soon and these posts will come to a screeching halt. I could not resist sharing this discovery with all you foliage lovers. The round trees are now made in bright green but only appear in one set in a pink suitcase that unnecessarily raises the price. Regardless, S@H currently has these trees for about the same price as all the bricklink stores in Europe which are selling them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura
    Participant

They had 5 Uruk-hai Armys at my local Target (Washington) a few weeks ago for $20, I went back to buy them a few days after I saw them and they only had 1 left ;_;

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The goblin king set is one of the LUG’s sets that will be up for grabs

I would like the box from this set.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Waterworks Wal-Mart in Fox Chapel had some stuff for cheap today; like such as Unexpected Gathering for $50, but they don’t have too much of it any more.

Target in Harmar had a bunch of clearance stickers under empty shelf space… beaten to the punch, don’cha know.

Zemata
    Participant

Just FYI in case anyone doesnt know, there’s a section on brickset.com that shows current amazon deals. You can catch great things there if you check regularly. Brandenburg gate is still at a nice discount and Farnsworth house is like $20 off.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Goblin King set, new, 35% off MSRP, no tax, no shipping, lowest price I’ve seen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-The-Hobbit-The-Goblin-King-Battle-79010-/281149251378?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4175cd1f32

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Anyone have a friend in Dallas?

Josh has a friend named Dallas…

Tim

Today through August 23rd (Friday), TRU has the Calvary Builder set from The Lone Ranger is $9.99 (TRU price of $16.99 and MSRP of $12.99).

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Calvary Builder set from The Lone Ranger is $9.99

Tim, how big of a cavalry are you going to build? 🙂

Tim

I’d love to have at least 15-20 of the soilders. I have about that many of the original version (which came is the Wild West theme).

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Today through August 23rd (Friday), TRU has the Calvary Builder set from The Lone Ranger is $9.99 (TRU price of $16.99 and MSRP of $12.99).

Looks like you can order on toysrus.com, and if you buy at least 8 of them, you get free shipping! (or buy a few other sets – the whole Lone Ranger series is on discount… but aside from that and Ninjago right now, when TRU has a “Sale”, it just means they dropped their inflated prices down to standard MSRP…)

Laura
    Participant

Looks like you can order on toysrus.com, and if you buy at least 8 of them, you get free shipping!

I tried to order 8 at toysrus.com earlier but it only allows you to get 5 at a time 🙁 I’m probably just going to end up getting the stage coach too.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Bummer; I didn’t really think they did set limits on the little ones… but yeah, the stage coach is a great set! (and if you don’t care about the Lone Ranger, just re-sell the minifigs and keep the coach!)

Josh
    Keymaster
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

You guys are such a bad influence on me. Now I wanna go buy several Museum Break-Ins.

Parted out 5 cavalry builder sets and half of several stage coaches last night (whilst on a conference call w/ colleagues from Canada and Japan… like a boss!) Planning to list them on my Bricklink, but if anyone wants figs / horses / cannons / whatever, maybe we can barter. I’m always in the mood for awesome spacey parts and interesting colors (dark red/blue/green, purple, azure, etc….), and could use more castle-y parts and foliage.

Speaking of foliage, in case it hasn’t been mentioned, The Council Of Elrond has fantastic POV on Bricklink, and fantastic dark orange and olive green leaves. That is all.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The Target near me had four of them for 1/2 price. I could not see the value in this set for even $35, but then I don’t need more vehicles.

How do you get the “part out value”?

Josh
    Keymaster

either in brickstore, or pulling up the set in the bricklink price guide catalog – http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Josh
    Keymaster

I wouldn’t call that a deal. I thought I’d flip my NXT easily, but I was wrong. The brick has been the cheapest on bricklink for months. 3.0 is coming soon, so I think people are just waiting?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar