LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 12 posts - 601 through 612 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

AND 48×48 Greys are $9.47 after sale and coupon. That is all! 😉

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I didn’t attempt more than 20, although I did notice that that’s the maximum choice in the pull-down menu when you’re selecting your quantity. For some reason it wasn’t working for me, so I had to manually add one at a time. And since 20 just happened to match up exactly with my remaining rewards points, I decided to leave it be.

I wasn’t too concerned about the color. If you’re MLSing the plates for a large display, it only matters what color they are on the outer perimeter, where you can see the edges of them, I do like them to all match and also be a logical match for the build. I saw the announcement about Lego’s update on the baseplates for next year, and I notice no colors are disappearing, which is good, but there’s nothing about bringing back tan or green, which is bad.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

76393 Harry and Hermoine 50% off at Target. $60

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

The brand new 76240 Batman Tumbler is already 10% off with free shipping at zavvi. It’s sold out on Lego.com. Enjoy!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Josh
    Keymaster

Same set for the same price as black Friday 2020, you know, in case you want to buy 50+ sets to sit on…
    https://dealnews.com/offer/19676888

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Josh.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Josh.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

At two cents a brick that seems like a good deal … as long as you can use all those colors. I grabbed an image from bricklink of the pieces that have ten or more parts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

It much of a deal but an early find. Kohl’s has 2022 sets on shelf. Some examples:

I thought @greg might want that fox one!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

– interesting minecraft fox

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Target is having a good sale on some sets including the buildable Harry and Hermoine nearly half off again.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Crazy deals popping up all over this week! Outside of Insider Weekend, Walmart, Target, Amazon.

For you space racers, good deal on the new space station:

LEGO City Lunar Space Station, 60349 NASA Inspired Building Toy, Model Set with Docking Capsule, Labs and 5 Astronaut Minifigures https://a.co/d/361v71C

Not sure if it is still live but the Speed Champion 007 Aston Martin was 50% off too! Insane!

Paula
    Participant

Hewoooo – since there was a glitch in the matrix, insider weekend is being extended to Monday. That means 2x, 3x and 4x points goes for one more day. GWP’s are going to run out today for sure, but will like always, reappear for Black Friday!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hewoooo – since there was a glitch in the matrix, insider weekend is being extended to Monday. That means 2x, 3x and 4x points goes for one more day. GWP’s are going to run out today for sure, but will like always, reappear for Black Friday!

YAY LEGO! Great news! Thanks!

What time does the store open Black Friday?

Viewing 12 posts - 601 through 612 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar