LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Bahahahaaaa. We’ll see. You see something in that bin you like, Micah?

It’s realistically not on my radar. 2.5 hours round trip & easily 4-5 gal of gas, for about 6 pcs of track and some random play brick?

Now, if there were a bunch of straight monorail track segments in there, that might be a different story….

Micah Beideman
    Participant

lol, I don’t see anything specific that I want, though I do see a number of other pieces from old sets, so I’m curious what else might be in there

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Lulz @ “the price is indicative and is the maximum allowed on the site”

“LEGO vintage Legoland Town super collection . selling individually sealed vintage boxes, you just have to make your requests for availability. neu nieuw from my personal collection.”

Looks like they just want to grab attention with the post, then want you to ask about specific sets and arrange sales offline. Pretty sure eBay has policies about that sort of thing, but maybe they’d just list the specific item(s) you want and let you buy them thru the site?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

If anyone is looking, found this at Kohl’s today:

https://brickset.com/sets/30573-1/Santa

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Found Space set 60228 at Costco for $79.99. That’s about 20% off the current prices anywhere else if you are looking for a new rocket with cool app integration!

Oh and roller coaster track too!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I hope one of us can score one of the maybe 10 of these they will have at this price! Good luck!

Amazon has released a press release with some of their Black Friday 2019 deals and as usual, there will be sales on LEGO but the big savings is for the LEGO Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon (75192). They will have the set on sale for 40% off or a $320 discount and the final price of it will be $480. This is a hell of a good price!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Paula
    Participant

At your favorite LEGO STORE! $20 gift card with each transaction over $200! Only through the 22nd!

Paula
    Participant

Also: we will have the Batmobile GWP with the Batmobile the day after Thanksgiving! We open at 6am on Friday!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

At your favorite LEGO STORE! $20 gift card with each transaction over $200! Only through the 22nd!

But on the 23rd, I get the big red brick built brick and the Christmas tree with $200 purchase @paulamalu!! Decisions….Decisions!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Also: we will have the Batmobile GWP with the Batmobile the day after Thanksgiving! We open at 6am on Friday!

I saw a promo release that we get the 2019 Black Friday “special” figure as well…..rumor confirmed? Do we get both!? And the tree too!? (…..please say yes, please say yes, please say yes…)

Paula
    Participant

Yes yes yes! Both the surfer van @ $50, the tree @ $120!

Paula
    Participant

Cough cough* while supplies last!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Cough cough* while supplies last!

The store ran out of red bricks, but they still have the Christmas trees and will be running the same deal on Black Friday.

Also, in case anyone had the bright idea that you could get a LEGO store gift card now to buy PaB cups later, you can, but you won’t get any of the perks, like double VIP points and bonus sets with the gift card. 🙁

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

$100 off the Disney train and station at Lego.com.

Also, the Batmobile is online. You get the free mini Batmobile and the tree, which is nice GWP!

The website was having all sorts a issues at midnight but after an hour or so it cleared up enough to buy one through the error messages. Same issues when I tried to go back to buy the train so I gave up on that. Pitty.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

There have been so many clearance items at 40, 50, 75% off the past week it is hard to keep up! Brickpicker has come back online briefly to consolidate a list from Walmart, Amazon, etc. that was actually really useful but it seems to maybe have gone away now.

Anyhoo, Friday starts the GWP at Lego store:

$40 Star Wars gets the 20th Anniversary Ben Kenobi minifigure
    $99 gets the mini Gingerbread House\

Have fun!

Josh
    Keymaster
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

UCS falcon for $625

It will probable sell in less than 12 parsecs.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Economy Walmart had a bunch of sets 40% off and also had a bunch of the new Star Wars sets as well the Marvel poly bag and the new X-Wing poly bag.

Rexcelsior ($89) and the Ninjago Titan Mech ($49) as well as a few other Lego Movie 2 Wave 1 sets were all 40-50% off.

Josh
    Keymaster

Washington Walmart has 10 of the shimmer and shine for $35. Bricklink has the cheapest in the US as $58. I know we have a bunch on the lug shelf, but if you wanted to swoop, they’re here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David H Donley
    Participant

Did you notice the Washington Walmart didn’t have a single Star Wars set on their shelves?

Josh
    Keymaster

Lol. Did you get a rexelcior?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I bought one for $65 in Monaca.

David H Donley
    Participant

Should I have?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Should I have?

That is a tough call. It depends on if you want it to use it or as an investment. For MOC purposes, the set has a lot of oddly shaped dark blue slopes and very few bricks. If you wanted to make a dark blue landscape, these parts would help. On the other hand, if you want to invest in LEGO, a good strategy is to purchase the largest set in a line that is licensed. So for the LEGO Movie II, this would be the set.

Also, often there are toys with a darker theme (ex. flying giant fist) that don’t sell as well because parents don’t want to buy them. These sets are eventually discounted, making them seem less popular, but when the kid gets older, they are going to want to buy that set that their parents could not justify purchasing.

So once this set is out of stock, the market price will gradually drift back to the retail price and beyond. One question to consider is whether you want to use the space to store it until then.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar