Pittsburgh Lego Store

Home Forums LUG discussions Pittsburgh Lego Store

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

There is still a line to get in

Hannah Dow
    Participant

to answer my own question, it’s yes! my proxy picked up both for me haha she also told me she saw some people with Steel City LUG shirts! way to represent 😀

Pete
    Participant

I wonder if i go to the store after work will the store set still be available.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

When’s that, Pete?

When I left, around 11:45, they still had the store, but not the minifig frames (I didn’t even get one of those, and I checked out around 11:15…) But I’m sure at least 250 of the store sets were handed out by then.

Michael Smith
    Participant

They still have at least a couple dozen of the store set (40145) as of around 1pm.

Pete
    Participant

I probably wouldn’t make it there til 5:30 or 6

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Nobody took pics of the line?

Vitriol
    Participant

Thank you all for posting about your experience. I didn’t get to go but my Husband and son love me and managed to get the exclusive set and the Fishing Store for me. Does anyone plan on going to get the minifig tomorrow? I’m going to stop down early in the am!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

On to tomorrow! I plan to be there at 6:30 for the door opening at 7. Who’s with me, besides @paulamalu!?!? ??

Tom Frost
    Participant

I’m planning to arrive around 8

Will McDine
    Participant

Today was a very successful day. I sad several people come up and ask me about the LUG, and take interest in how I was packing my PAB cups. Also, may or may not have walked away with 2 of the exclusive sets 🙂 .I look forward to see pictures of this exclusive figure!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

On to tomorrow! I plan to be there at 6:30 for the door opening at 7.

How’s it looking, @tcsbgdady? Similar to yesterday, or is even showing up futile already since the promo is *more* exclusive and *more* Pittsburgh-y?

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Any news from people on the scene? Is there no one there? Am I already too late?

Tom Frost
    Participant

8:30 only about a dozen people in line. @paulamalu brought us donuts ’cause she’s the best.

Pete
    Participant

Having some od Paula’s home baked cookies would make her bester.

Vitriol
    Participant

There didn’t seem to be too many people in line. Might have some luck still if you hurry. Surprisingly not many children. I managed to get minifig 10/500 but they didn’t seem to be passed out in numerical order.

Glad to have finally met some LUG members in real life. The Steel City LUG shirts are fantastic btw!

Skipper Mike
    Participant

As of 11:11 they still have Minifigures available.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I’m on my way there now abd should get there around 1. I’m flying in the Saito FS-19D Heavenly King, the prize I’ve built for Q4, so I can generate some curiosity while I fill PaB cups. I used up 35 black 4×8 plates last night. Need a LOT more.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Rich Millich.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Saito FS-19D Heavenly King

Can someone PLEEEASE upload a photo of Rich’s aircraft?

Rich Millich
    Participant

I am here now, and Paula says there are two BOXES of figs left. There is still time.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yeah… but how many are in a box?

I managed to get minifig 10/500 but they didn’t seem to be passed out in numerical order.

My friend and I checked out at proximate registers simultaneously, and got #45 and #171. Pretty sure each cashier had a box, and prob wasn’t worrying about pulling even the ones in their individual box in order. I’d wager each box had 50 (say), so my cashier (far left) prob had #151-200 and the next one to the right prob had #1-50. Or something like that. Now… since @tcsbgdady was first in line, maaaybe he made a point to ask for #1…??

David Bacon
    Participant

All, since I brought two of my kids with me, we made two purchases and received two figures. I am willing to give to someone who wasn’t able to make it. DM me if interested.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@philmatt24, I don’t know what you mean. I did not “ask” for anything, but maybe somebody did get me the #1 Fig….because she’s awesome!! ??. Thanks @paulamalu for being totally great!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143468655@N07/4u5Mz9

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I mean, you earned it, showing up a half hour before the mall doors even opened.

See, @pete – Paula’s awesome, even when she’s not singlehandedly baking for the entire LUG. (cut her some slack, dude! This is one of the craziest weekends of her life!!)

Bob Grier
    Participant

Close-up of the fig.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar