Q4 2023 business meeting – Dec 9 – Penn Hills library

Home Forums LUG discussions Q4 2023 business meeting – Dec 9 – Penn Hills library

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Tom Frost
    Participant

Thanks @knb112 and @watchwmarcella for planning a running a great meeting today!

Marcella Spear
    Participant

thanks @tfdesigns! And thank you to everyone that was able to make it out my way and display. It was a great meeting.

Happy Holidays to everyone if we don’t speak before the new year!

Dan
    Participant

Anyone have a link to the year in review page shown at the end of the meeting yesterday? Or, better yet, instructions for finding such documents on the site?

Bob Grier
    Participant

Ugly Sweater Contest contestants!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

Thanks @tfdesigns for the kind words and @rcgrier3406 for the pic! Kudos to all of the ugly sweaters too. I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities. It was great just to hang out and chat afterwards. I didn’t depart until close to 4!

@randomdan
    Here’s the link to the year in review: https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/inventory/?p=yearlyreport

Minutes will be posted momentarily.

Congrats to @argonvesher who won the silent auction.

I wish you all a very Happy Holidays and look forward to seeing you at First Night (or in the New Year). 😉

Dan
    Participant

Thanks for the link!

Josh
    Keymaster

I just got the get well card in the mail today! What a special surprise! Thank you all for your wishes. That was very touching to receive.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar