LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

when did you place the order, Jim?

I tried on my phone last night around midnight, had the harry potter set in my cart, but I couldn’t remember my username and password to log in to get the VIP christmas set. I said “I’ll just do this tomorrow from my PC.” when I did after church today, there’s nothing on the site about the harry potter set any more and I couldn’t get it to show up in my cart either.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Shnickelfritz

Language.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@joshhall, about 7:30AM. I am also the guy who ordered the 4 professor sets and then was sent the cancellation! So, you never know till it arrives!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO “Black Friday” deals

November 22: 30% off LEGO App-Controlled Batmobile
    November 23: 30% off LEGO Creator Expert MINI Cooper
    November 24: 30% off LEGO City Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
    November 25: 30% off LEGO Technic Mack Anthem
    November 26: 30% off LEGO Friends Heartlake City Resort

What would the smallest size of an app-controlled vehicle be? Would it be possible to have remotely controlled vehicles in our LUG displays?

Pete
    Participant

I have the app controled Batmobile. It is super cool but too big to be in the display. Unless you want to knock stuff over.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

In store Lego specials are different than the list here. Unless it changes over the day, today is 30% off the chess set as well as many 10-20% off sets in all themes. Plus the free Ninjago 4 Minifig set as $50 GWP and giftbox for $100 GWP.

The two Vesta wind turbines were gone by 6:02AM so don’t even try!

Enjoy!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Will McDine
    Participant

Who actually wants this set? I mean 199.99 USD for less than 900 pieces? No thanks. But as far as Deals go I did manage to go to walmart this morning and get 3 of the 900 part Black Friday Brick Boxes. The Walmart in West Mifflin had one whole pallet that barely looked touched. Boxes are 20 Bucks a piece

Adam Bruce
    Participant

Who actually wants this set? I mean 199.99 USD for less than 900 pieces? No thanks. But as far as Deals go I did manage to go to walmart this morning and get 3 of the 900 part Black Friday Brick Boxes. The Walmart in West Mifflin had one whole pallet that barely looked touched. Boxes are 20 Bucks a piece

I usually don’t look at blackfriday ads, thanks for the heads up. there were two left at my local walmart when i stopped by at 11 this morning.

The KMart out here in Altoona has been closing for a while now. Their LEGO toys are down to 25% so far, with several super hero/star wars/creator sets on the shelves still. I’m waiting for them to reach 40-50%, it’s just a matter of time.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Adam Bruce.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Pete
    Participant

I personally think the wind turbine is wicked awesome.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I personally think the wind turbine is wicked awesome.

Me too…I’ll be getting one.

Adam Bruce
    Participant

free Ninjago 4 Minifig set as $50 GWP

I couldn’t find this offer anywhere when trying to place an order on LEGO.com. is it still available?

Pete
    Participant

Ninjago was in store only.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So from the Lego deal releases today, it seems the 12/14-12/16 dates might be best to maximize GWP giveaways.

If you waited and bought the Vader Castle that weekend, you get:

Vader Pod (GWP on Castle)
    Holiday Carousel (GWP >$99)
    4 piece Jurrassic World minifig (GWP >$99 only these days)
    Parrot Mailer (GWP >$10 in store only)(What is this???)

From Brick Vault, there is also some black card GWP promo code but I can’t find anything on what it is. So if you want this set and can wait 14 more days, and if the store has all these give aways still in stock, 12/14 may be the best option!

Good luck and happy brick hunting!

Pete
    Participant

I am not totally sure but i think the holiday carousel ends on the 10th.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I am not totally sure but i think the holiday carousel ends on the 10th.

You’re right. Dang it!

Paula
    Participant

Then the ornament starts!

Paula
    Participant

We continue to have holiday brickheads on sale
    Also- wind turbines are back in stock!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

B&N has 50% off some sets today. Not sure what’s left. I just bought a few DC. Had a City set in there and by the time PayPal processed, it was out of stock! Grrrrr! They also still have he HP 4 professors with purchase. Buy in store and get the extra 10%! So, 60% off some bigger super hero sets, Friends, Nexo, and some City.

FYI – cannot get 10% extra online. Must buy in store.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I also found out you can call B&N and see if they have the item you want in stock and they will hold for you up to 3 days.

Zack M
    Participant

For you Costco members:

I founds some deals at the Waterfront Costco in Homestead:

lego star wars xwing starfighter 75218 – $49.97 (37.5% off retail)
    lego creator cruising adventures 31083 creator 3 in 1 – $39.99 (33% off)
    star wars combo pack 66596 (Includes 75206 Jedi and Clone Troopers and 75207 Imperial Patrol Packs) – $17.97 (40% 0ff)
    lego friends drifting diner 41349 – $22.99 (23% off)

The Star Wars combo pack seems to be selling the fastest. Quite a few left of the other sets as of this afternoon.

Happy deal hunting!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

$199 off is a great deal! Still $600 but a good deal none the less.

Walmart has LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon (75192) on sale for $599.95. Shipping is free. Thanks Port7814

Paula
    Participant

Was the M Falconer deal only for a day? I can’t find it now

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Was the M Falconer deal only for a day? I can’t find it now

@paulamalu
    , more like an hour! Had it in a cart, left, debated, came back, and it was gone!

I heard Lego had a similar “flash” sale yesterday with a mystery box of mini figures with SW purchase of $75. Went there and they were gone too.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

OK…so I have noticed a lot of items coming up at 40-50% off in Walmart. Went to Brickseek and some were showing up locally. I even stopped at one in Clarion on my way through and it was hit or miss. Had to go see here so I went to Monaca, Cranberry, and Robinson…well, it was hit or miss here too. Got some SW Solo sets at 50% off and a Brickheads Newt and Grindewald set as well. You can still find some if you are looking.

Well, I also noticed that these stores around here are cleaned out! Target in Robinson had about 4 sets on the shelf. Literally. It was like the Lego store yesterday…madness I tell ya! Everything was gone. I did score a 10248 for $60! Since it is retired and $40 below regular MSRP, I took that! May just sell it on eBay but may build it.

Anyhoo…it make take some looking but there are deals out there if you want em and want those sets on clearance. Target said they won’t have 2019 sets in store for 2 weeks….W….T….F!!! Oh well, I will enjoy my F40 for now! 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

That Ferrari must have been a post-Christmas return. Target in Cranberry had the new LEGO Movie 2 sets on new Year’s Eve.

I noticed lots of barren LEGO shelves also, I think its partly a result of no more ToysRUs.

Let me know if you find Brickheadz of Ron and Dumbledore.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar