[ES] Summer 2018 Display – PA Trolley Museum – June 22-24

Home Forums LUG discussions [ES] Summer 2018 Display – PA Trolley Museum – June 22-24

Viewing 18 posts - 151 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

laura – any word on getting a van or truck to get stuff from me?

Josh, I will have my mom’s van tomorrow morning, what time would you like me up there by?

To everyone else, I will be at/around the museum all day tomorrow. If you arrive and I’m not around, I’ve talked to the gals in the office and they will be there to let you in and help direct anyone who doesn’t know where to go (though most of you have been there before so you should be good). It looks like crap weather this weekend so we’ll see how it all goes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for putting so much effort into this, I know I’ve been much more hands off this year but I really do appreciate the time the you guys have been putting into planning out these marvelous displays! I can’t wait to see it when everything comes together. I’ll see you and talk to you tomorrow! 🙂 <3

Pete
    Participant

That sounds great, Bob. I have an appt at 10am until 11am in mcmurray and i am going to drop my car off at the shop after that. the shop that I drop it off is 3 miles from my house, on east mcmurray. I’ll either run the 5k back to my house (which I usually do) or I might call you to see how your timing is, Bob, and hitch a ride back to the house

Josh run the 5K while Bob drives next to you blasting Eye of the tiger.

Bob Grier
    Participant

A few teaser pics from the Harry Potter/London Set-up last night. More to follow over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this display, and especially to Hannah and Tim for the long hours spent yesterday to get this all set up.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmdZSd2s

Josh
    Keymaster

I keep forgetting about the father daughter dance I have at 4:30 today. I will not be able to help at all bring stuff back to my house. I can let anyone in to the house, and you can even just leave everything in the garage and I’ll put it away the basement. Additionally, anyone who is able to commit to taking stuff to greenberg, it would be efficient if you could just take stuff from the trolley museum and hold on to it for a few weeks until greenberg.

Neil Tannyan
    Participant

Thanks to Phil for returning my buildings this evening. All was in good order. If anyone finds some small tiles a few came off from around the bottom of the buildings and also an 8 by 16 dark grey plate came off the roads. Lastly I left a bunch of 32 by 32 roads at Josh’s house, I didn’t see in the display so maybe they never made it there?

I thought both displays looked great!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Does anyone have photos of the second display?

Phil Breneman
    Participant

Neil, I checked the back of my vehicle. I found a fire hydrant, but no tiles.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Neil, I had found 1 light bluish gray 1×2 and 1 dark bluish gray 1×2 tile floating around and I placed them with the minifig at the open window in your tan and green with gold windows 3ish story high building/town home. Sorry that’s not a great description but hopefully it’ll getcha there. It was right next to your little haunted house in the display.

Bob Grier
    Participant

Thanks to Phil for returning my buildings this evening. All was in good order. If anyone finds some small tiles a few came off from around the bottom of the buildings and also an 8 by 16 dark grey plate came off the roads. Lastly I left a bunch of 32 by 32 roads at Josh’s house, I didn’t see in the display so maybe they never made it there?

Neil, I’ll keep an eye out for these tomorrow when I unpack. Pretty sure I put some 32 x 32 road baseplates in with the box full of LUG baseplates that I have, not realizing that they were yours. Josh, I also have a bunch of your baseplates in that box, and will give you guys a count tomorrow.

Greg, I took a bunch of pics this morning of both displays, and will post tomorrow.

Laura
    Participant

Does anyone have photos of the second display?

I do not, but I suspect @tfdesigns has some…

Laura
    Participant

Totals cups awarded for this event:

Display Credit:
    Ben G.
    Bob G.
    Greg S.
    Hannah A.
    Josh H.
    Laura W.
    Mike B.
    Neil
    Pete L.
    Phil
    Sean
    Tim F.
    Tom F.

Hannah: 6 shifts = 3 cups
    Pete: 6 shifts = 3 cups
    Bob G.: 5 shifts = 2.5 cups
    Tom: 5 shifts = 2.5 cups
    Tim: 3 shifts = 1.5 cups
    Laura: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Phil: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Sean: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Mike B.: 1 shift = .5 cup
    Neil: 1 shift = .5 cup

If any of this seems incorrect, please let me know, thank you all again for your participation, I look forward to seeing everyone at the fall “Pumpkin Trolley” display.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Laura.
    Bob Grier
    Participant

Bunch of pics of both displays from Sunday morning!!! Everything looked Awesome!! Much better weather on Sunday, so a lot more people. Lots of wide eyes and positive comments from the guests, and from employees of the Trolley Museum!!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsme7Q7hy

Pete
    Participant

Totals cups awarded for this event:

Display Credit:
    Ben G.
    Bob G.
    Greg S.
    Hannah A.
    Josh H.
    Laura W.
    Mike B.
    Neil
    Phil
    Sean
    Tim F.
    Tom F.

Hannah: 6 shifts = 3 cups
    Pete: 6 shifts = 3 cups
    Bob G.: 5 shifts = 2.5 cups
    Tom: 5 shifts = 2.5 cups
    Tim: 3 shifts = 1.5 cups
    Laura: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Phil: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Sean: 2 shifts = 1 cup
    Mike B.: 1 shift = .5 cup
    Neil: 1 shift = .5 cup

If any of this seems incorrect, please let me know, thank you all again for your participation, I look forward to seeing everyone at the fall “Pumpkin Trolley” display.

Thanks for leaving me off the display credit list.

Bob Grier
    Participant

Neil, are these your 32 x 32 roadway baseplates? I found (3) of them in the box with the LUG baseplates that I have. Josh, I found (8) of your green 32 x 32 baseplates in that box as well. I did not find a loose 8 x 16 dark grey tile. Maybe it ended up in someone else’s boxes, or one of the LUG boxes, so we’ll have to keep an eye out for it. Neil, I did find a couple of loose 1 x 1 pieces that may have come off of your buildings.

I’ll bring them all to Josh’s house next time I’m down there to work on Panther.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura
    Participant

Thanks for leaving me off the display credit list.

I don’t know how I did that Pete, I had you on it when I first made it up >.<

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

That display came out great. I am trying to orient myself in Bob’s pics – it looks like the space display and the amusement park / zoo display are both in the Event Room, but there’s no pic that includes them both.

I’m also posting cause I need to find out who has my stuff so I can get it back (for one thing, I told Tim I’d put some trees in the Cranberry Library display to help make the 10-person minimum). I’m guessing it’s Bob @rcgrier3406 but I’m not sure.

Bob Grier
    Participant

That display came out great. I am trying to orient myself in Bob’s pics – it looks like the space display and the amusement park / zoo display are both in the Event Room, but there’s no pic that includes them both.

I’m also posting cause I need to find out who has my stuff so I can get it back (for one thing, I told Tim I’d put some trees in the Cranberry Library display to help make the 10-person minimum). I’m guessing it’s Bob @rcgrier3406 but I’m not sure.

@bengood921
    , I do have your stuff. I see you’re signed up for the Science Center 21+ night on Friday. I am too, and can bring your stuff there if that works for you. If you need it sooner, let me know and we’ll figure something out.

Tom may have taken an overall shot of the Event room. Space, the Zoo/Amusement Park, and the free brick play area were all in that room.

Josh
    Keymaster

Neil, are these your 32 x 32 roadway baseplates? I found (3) of them in the box with the LUG baseplates that I have. Josh, I found (8) of your green 32 x 32 baseplates in that box as well. I did not find a loose 8 x 16 dark grey tile. Maybe it ended up in someone else’s boxes, or one of the LUG boxes, so we’ll have to keep an eye out for it. Neil, I did find a couple of loose 1 x 1 pieces that may have come off of your buildings.

I’ll bring them all to Josh’s house next time I’m down there to work on Panther.

Neil, we did/do have all your road intersection plates here, not just those 3. I do not believe we’ve encountered the 8×16 tile yet though. I believe we might have some in lug inventory if we can’t find it though.

Viewing 18 posts - 151 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar