LEGO deals

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! LEGO deals

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 612 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Sorry. It was @tcsbgdady who mentioned having the Batman 2 series. Jim, I would be interested in some of those figs. Or are you looking to sell them as a full set?

Hey Tim!

Which one/s you looking for? Just these: Apache Chief, Zan and Jana, and Jor-El? I would prefer to sell the whole set. I could make you a good deal on it. Let me know.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Anyone ever buy a whole box of collectible minifigs? (I wasn’t sure where to post it so I settled on this forum.) I’ve never done it but I am considering for S18 since the police man is only 1 per box. I realize that there’s no price benefit to buying a whole box because they still charge you like $3.99 per fig, 60 figs so $240ish investment. But it just seems so hassle free with not having to feel bags and travel from store to store to complete the lot that it *might* be worth it…

If i did it, would anyone be then interested in buying a complete set of 16 from me (without the 17th police fig)? we could work something out ?

Hannah – I bought a box if you want a set. You would need to find the cop but otherwise I have 2 full sets plus some. ?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

the police man is only 1 per box.

Hannah, if you buy the entire box, you are going to have to feel all the bags to find the police officer anyway. Then you will probably want to return all the extras, so you are not stuck with a bunch of overpriced minifigs. Another choice would be to pay a little more to buy the policeman minifig when they eventually show up on bricklink.

Pete
    Participant

When feeling for the policeman, feel for a 1X2 plate and a 1X2 tile.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Hannah – I bought a box if you want a set. You would need to find the cop but otherwise I have 2 full sets plus some. ?

Jim, I think I’ll take you up on this! Greg makes a good point; I can just buy it on BrickLink if I fail to find one at the stores.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Jim, I think I’ll take you up on this! Greg makes a good point; I can just buy it on BrickLink if I fail to find one at the stores.

Ok. I paid $3.99/fig w/tax. So, $63.84 for the 16. Unless my math is off! Let me know. I live near Cranberry and can meet around there or near Robinson where I work.

Tim

Which one/s you looking for? Just these: Apache Chief, Zan and Jana, and Jor-El? I would prefer to sell the whole set. I could make you a good deal on it. Let me know.

Yes, those are the ones I would be interested in. Not really interested in buying the whole set, so if you can sell them to someone else as a set, no worries on my end. If at some point, you decide to parcel them out, let me know. 🙂

Hannah Dow
    Participant

@tcsbgdady that price is fine with me! So I actually moved away (sad face ?) and am now living in Columbus. So, I can either let you know the next time I’m aiming to be in Pittsburgh (April 28th) or I’d be fine with paypaling ya and tacking on the shipping cost. Whatever works for you!

Josh
    Keymaster

Woo hoo! Rolled the dice on the max 17 from LEGO directly, using my VIP points and got a police man! Maddie opened up one and then I opened him! Looks like my luck is starting to turn around! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Josh.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Pete
    Participant

He is actually pretty easy to find. I have felt up 4 policeman already.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I have felt up 4 policeman already.

Now this becomes the story of that time Pete was arrested.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

He is actually pretty easy to find. I have felt up 4 policeman already.

Nice Josh! Hope you got them all!

He is easy to find if you get there first! I have hit two Walmarts and been third in line at both to find one. Sigh. Wondering how a seller on eBay has 100 available…sigh again.

@HannahArnold I am available on 4/28 or we can ship. Your choice. On 4/28 I am only available near Cranberry area though. If you come from Columbus area you are probably coming in through Robinson area (?), but I am only there Mon-Fri.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Maddie opened up one and then I opened him!

I’m confused. Does this mean, out of 17 CMF Series 18s, the second one you and your daughter opened was a Policeman?

Now this becomes the story of that time Pete was arrested.

O_O

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m confused. Does this mean, out of 17 CMF Series 18s, the second one you and your daughter opened was a Policeman?

yep.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Woo hoo! Rolled the dice on the max 17 from LEGO directly, using my VIP points and got a police man! Maddie opened up one and then I opened him! Looks like my luck is starting to turn around! ?

@Josh, you are lucky! After reading this and posting about Walmart, I went to TRU Cranberry. New box of figs there from yesterday but already missing almost a whole row. Start looking, 2nd bag = a policeman! Thanks for the luck!

Will McDine
    Participant

I completed my full set of series 18 today! Picked up the Classic Police Officer from the Toys R Us in Pleasant Hills. Lady said I was the second one today who came in and was talking about him. She said the first guy felt a few packs, got board and left. He was the third bag I picked up

Hannah Dow
    Participant

@tcsbgdady i sent ya a message with my address, we can go the shipping route 🙂

I went to walmart on a whim last night after reading everyone’s success with the policeman and I got one too! I had to feel like 25 bags before I found it lol but with Jim’s help, my series will be complete soon!

Phil Breneman
    Participant

https://reedsauctionco.hibid.com/catalog/130292/collectibles-and-household-in-penn-hills/?q=lego

This auction has pretty strict requirements for pickup on May 11 from 3-7 in Penn Hills so I can’t participate. Assuming the boxes aren’t empty and not all the baseplates are broken, this could end up being a good deal.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Phil Breneman.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

This is not a deal at all but an offer. I have an Eiffel Tower and a Corner Cafe that belong to my aunt to sell. Both are in unopened boxes and I will be putting them on eBay soon, but without all the fees I will happily sell them for less to someone locally: $1200 for the Corner Cafe, $1000 for the Eiffel Tower.

Phil Breneman
    Participant
    David Bacon
    Participant

someone could probably make some money on this

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/d/star-wars-imperial-star/6627876667.html

Definitely! I’m going to see if I can score it.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Keep us posted, Dave! If I lived closer, I’d give that a shot fo sho!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Does anyone want a FREE cartop carrier? To provide an idea of the size, it completely fills the back of my Prius. It is lockable and has a key. The brand name is Karrite. Its going on the FREE section of craiglist if I don’t here from someone.

Pete
    Participant

Does anyone want a FREE cartop carrier? To provide an idea of the size, it completely fills the back of my Prius. It is lockable and has a key. The brand name is Karrite. Its going on the FREE section of craiglist if I don’t here from someone.

The real question is, how much Lego does it hold?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

1980’s space parts on sale in Squirrel Hill

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/d/legos-approx-3-pounds-misc/6645896271.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar