[ES] 2018 Cranberry Library Summer Display

Home Forums LUG discussions [ES] 2018 Cranberry Library Summer Display

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

can someone finalize a pab summary for me for this event?

Tim

Set up was done by Tim, Bob, Denise, Tom, and Jim.
    Builds were provided by those same five plus Hannah, Sean, Greg, Jonathan, Pete, and Ben.

Apologies if I missed anyone. Speak up now. Thanks.

Pete
    Participant

Neil and Micah providied minifigs

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

My son Collin built some figs, a car, and a hot dog truck too.

Josh
    Keymaster

Tim forwarded on this email that comes from the Cranberry Public Library. Always a cool thing to see how much they appreciate the work we do. They think as much as our contribution as they do all these other establishments!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

when is tear down?

Tim

Either of the next two Saturdays, whichever works best. Both days work for me. The Library opens at 10:00 am and since tear down is usually much quicker than set up, I would expect us to be done by 11:00 am.

@rcgrier3406
    , @tfdesigns, @tcsbgdady, @arcadiumsol, @greg, @jbovard88, @pete, @bengood921, @legoman270, @hacim which day works for you?

Also, if someone can not make it, I can get your stuff and hold it (just let me know). Thanks.

Bob Grier
    Participant

Given a choice, since the Q3 LUG meeting is next Saturday (8/25), I’d prefer the following Saturday (9/1).

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I can’t make the 25th. The following weekend is good for me at 10AM.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’m doing whatever Bob is doing that day because he is my ride. 🙂

Tim

OK, Saturday, September 1 starting at 10:00 am has been confirmed with the Library for the display teardown.

Tim

Just FYI for Summer 2019 display: “The theme for 2019 is Space- A Universe of Stories.” @tfdesigns @arcadiumsol @whitesidewjw

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ooh, sounds like you guys will need some space plants 😀 😀 😀

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

And spaceship shaped books

Tim

It’s never too early to start planning. I can imagine scenes from famous sci-fi novels (2001, Childhood’s End, the Rama series, really anything by Arthur C. Clarke) along with MOCs of general “space” themes.

Tom Frost
    Participant

@timf @rcgrier3406 @greg I can’t make it tomorrow. Can someone grab my guitars for me?

Bob Grier
    Participant

@timf @rcgrier3406 @greg I can’t make it tomorrow. Can someone grab my guitars for me?

No worries @tfdesigns, I’ll get them for you.

Tim

Can someone grab my guitars for me?

@tfdesigns Yes, we’ll make sure to get them. 🙂

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Good to see you all today! My son realized the little condiment looking machine was the ice cream dispenser from his beach set. If I can PayPal whomever ended up with it and you could send it back, that’d be great! Or, I live in Cranberry and work in Robinson if you live or come close to either town. Let me know…and thanks!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

space plants, Space Plants, SPACE PLANTS!

calm down, Benny

(and put some MEK on that broken chinstrap)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

@arcadiumsol, I have your trees. @pete, I have your ice cream truck and hot dog truck.

Also FYI, @greg, I still have your McDonalds from Summer Greenberg’s and @skippermike, I still have your Jungle Cruise from the same.

Bob Grier
    Participant

And @tfdesigns, I have your guitars.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@arcadiumsol, I have your trees. @pete, I have your ice cream truck and hot dog truck.

Also FYI, @greg, I still have your McDonalds from Summer Greenberg’s and @skippermike, I still have your Jungle Cruise from the same.

@timf
    . @rcgrier3406. Did either of find that little ice cream machine? I think it was put with the hot dog truck maybe Tim grabbed?

Bob Grier
    Participant

@timf. @rcgrier3406. Did either of find that little ice cream machine? I think it was put with the hot dog truck maybe Tim grabbed?

@tcsbgdady
    , I just looked and it’s not in any of the boxes of Greg’s stuff that I still have. Hopefully it’s with Pete’s hot dog truck that @timf has like you thought.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

the little condiment looking machine was the ice cream dispenser

I never saw the actual display. What did this look like?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar